1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scientific Research into Childrens Near Death Experiences.

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by Ben W, Mar 20, 2005.

1. Ben W

Ben W Active Member
    Site Supporter

No doubt we have all seen various movies that look at people that have died and gone down some type of tunnel or whatever.

This guy Dr Melvin Morse is doing some actual research into Childrend Near Death Experiences, and the results that he is getting is really interesting. Over and over these children are stating that they have seen Jesus, and given descriptions of what they have seen of the heavenly realm.

This site is well worth a look.

- I resuscitated this young girl after she nearly drowned in a swimming pool. She had no heartbeat for nineteen minutes.

When I expressed disbelief at her story of going to heaven, she patted me on the hand and said, "You wll see. Heaven is fun".

We see in this picture the "two realities" often described by those who have near death experiences. Above the blue line is "heaven".  Below the blue line is a "hole in the world" that opened up to show to this girl her yet unborn brother. She was told that she had to return to "help my mother because my baby brother was going to have some problems".  She does not say in words what the problem was, but draws a large heart in the boy's chest.  He was born with severe heart problems, several months after this picture was drawn.

http://www.melvinmorse.com/light.htm