1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scientists OK Gore's movie for accuracy

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by ASLANSPAL, Jun 29, 2006.

1. Daisy

Daisy New Member

But if mankind is accelerating this warming or could ameliorate it by changing its ways, should we not do what we can?

2. Not_hard_to_find

Site Supporter

Truthfully, I don't think we know what can be done any more than we know should be done.

If you really mean: What should mankind do as a whole that will have an impact on global warming? I don't believe mankind can cooperate sufficiently to have such an impact.

If you mean - should I personally change my lifestyle to impact global warming, my answer is No. And that should not be refuted until one knows my lifestyle.

3. ASLANSPAL

ASLANSPAL New Member

Taking a guess on your transportation habits.

[​IMG] By the looks of it you seem to be a commuter on Munchkin Transit or you are on a Smurf Bus...be careful and watch your step and don't smash a smurf. At least you
    stand and don't take a seat but of course you can't fit into a
    smurf seat.:smilewinkgrin: