1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Screen Names

Discussion in '2000-02 Archive' started by Joy, Sep 17, 2001.

1. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Boy Howdy - I AGREE that your name sure sounds weird! I had a Danette set in the kitchen, once, but one of the chairs broke so we tossed it outta the trailer . . . :rolleyes:

2. Mike McK

Mike McK New Member

As an Auburn alum, I was originally War_Eagle. I had to change it and choose Smoke Eater, a nickname for firefighters.

Usually I go by MikeMcK.

3. Danette

Danette New Member

LOL! I've been called every existing name that ends in "ette" or "elle" plus Dinette, Donut, and even a close-sounding profanity ended with "-ette". I'll answer to just about anything other than "SOO--EEE!!"

-- Danette

4. garpier

garpier New Member

When I got my first e mail account, I followed the steps of my siblings who took shortened forms of their first and last names. garpier is the shortened form of Gary Pierpont. It was the name my parents gave me when I was born and a good thing too, because that what everybody else calls me. :cool:

5. Joy

Joy New Member

Small world! Hello Gary Pierpont! Do you remember the Millette family originally from Southington? ;) I know you know my Uncle Eddie Lanquist!

6. SueLyn

SueLyn New Member

My name is Sue Lyn, but my mom called me Suekie Lyn, if I wasn't in trouble. The trouble name, was of course, the entire name. :eek: SUE LYN EDWARDS You better come a runnin' when she called your whole name!
    Sue

7. ILuvAWANA

ILuvAWANA New Member

I wanted to bump this up ....

My real name is Karen, but I wanted to use a name that shows what I love! I love AWANA!!

"Approved Workman Are Not Ashamed".. 2Tim 2:15. I've been involved with the AWANA program at my church for about 3 years now and I love it! I feel God has given me a gift to work with these wonderful children!

AWANA Website

8. mission2mexico

mission2mexico New Member

missionary to mexico - mission2mexico
    my e-mail miss2mex is the same just shorter. :rolleyes: