1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scripture doesn't support KJVO...

Discussion in 'Bible Versions & Translations' started by robycop3, May 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robycop3

robycop3 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I asked a certain gentleman how he justified believing the KJVO myth when he KNOWS Scripture from the KJV does NOT support it, and here is his latest answer, in italics:

My proof that KJVO is not a myth.

lessee. Church and worship was more solid before all other versions.

Has nothing to do with the version(s) used.

Rock and Roll was not allowed in the churches that preached unswervingly the KJV.

Again, with all due respect, nothing to do with the BV(s) used.

Sensual Dance was not permitted in churches before MV's

See my answer above.

Clothing was more modest before the breakdown of the faith by bringing in MV's.

See my answer above.

With all due respect again, none of this has anything to do with justifying the KJVO myth in the face of its lack of Scriptural support.

2. DesiderioDomini

DesiderioDomini New Member

And you will never get it.

He knows if he answers directly, he will be forced to admit his erroneous claims are just what they are, erroneous.

He will continue to evade this question. He must. There is no way he can remain a KJVO if he honestly addresses the problems therein.

3. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Enough is enough fellas - I am going to close threads which are designed only to discuss KJVO or non-KJVO. All they do is inflame each other.

The purpose of this thread is to dicsuss version and translations, not belief systems.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.