1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Search Me

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by Jonathan Maddox, Feb 7, 2006.

1. Jonathan Maddox

Jonathan Maddox New Member

Good Morning All and Happy, Happy Tuesday to YOU! I greet you on this beautiful morning in the gracious and giving name of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ! What a glorious day this is to be alive. I greet you with peace in my heart, mind and spirit on today. Knowing the God is still God and He always will be. This is yet another day that YOU have not seen before. It is a day to rejoice and be glad in it. This day has been ordained just for you! I am experiencing a brand new mercy! How about you?

Psalm 139: 23-24- Examine me, O God, and know my mind; test me, and discover my thoughts. Find out if there is any evil in me and guide me in the everlasting way.

This morning I ask you a serious question. What is in you that needs to be purged?

Do you carry feelings of hatred, jealousy, deceit, and malice? Are you vindictive in any way?

Is gossip your portion? Does it consume you? Do you tell everybody elses business while not being able to deal or handle your own?

Are you currently harboring unforgiveness?

Has someone wronged you and it consumes your thought life? Is it that everytime you think of this person, you become infiltrated with anger, hate and revenge?

It is my prayer today that you allow God to do some "house cleaning".

Let today be a day of cleansing for you. May you be completely free from anything and anybody that would keep you from hearing and receiving from God.

Psalm 19: 12-13 --None of us can see our own errors; deliver me, Lord, from hidden faults!  Keep me safe, also, from willful sins; don't let them rule over me. Then I shall be perfect and free from the evil of sin.

Psalm 51:7 -Remove my sin, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.

John 8:36- If the Son sets you free, then you will be really free.

Make it an EXCELLENT day!

Jonathan
    www.jonathanmaddox.com

For responses to this email, please contact: [email protected]

2. PastorSBC1303

PastorSBC1303 Active Member

Thanks, you have some interesting thoughts. Welcome to the board.

Do you think this is the right place for this though? It seems you are more interested in just posting some of your devotional writings rather than fellowshipping about missions/evangelism/witnessing in this forum.

Just a thought...

3. USN2Pulpit

USN2Pulpit New Member

I think these might be examples of daily devotions that will appear in the book he tells about on his website.