1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Secession Movement Explodes

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by OldRegular, Nov 14, 2012.

1. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

I thought about the outback in Australia but heard that you have to be rich to get in there. Anyway they have an uber liberal PM.

2. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Shocking as it might be other countries for the most part are not dying to get Americans to move there.

3. OldRegular

Shocking as it might be I still think we are the greatest country in the world!

4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I've come to know the founders the same way I've come to know you. I've read their writings. No tricks involved.

You keep looking for answers in all the wrong the places my friend. The best way to rig an election is to own and control all the candidates. Why do think the banksters and transnational corporations spread their money out among all the "establishment favorites"?

You really need to get out of the bad habit of thinking only in the terms of the left vs the right. The banksters and corporations have controlled both "wings" for a long time now. The sooner you and everyone else here can overcome the false left vs right paradigm the sooner we can start putting this country back on the right track. Until then you are just another "useful idiot" working for the global elite. Without you being a willing participant in their scam their game would come to a screeching halt.

So, why don't you stop working hard for those who are destroying our republic and start working hard with those of us who are trying to restore it? It's not that hard. The first step is to just say no to the false left vs right paradigm!

#64 poncho, Nov 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2012
  5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

To give you a false choice. When the people get tired of one of the elite's men they'll work real hard to "elect" the global elite's other man.

We are always presented with the same choice. Which do you prefer, a left wing new world order or a right wing new world order? The global elite don't care one way or the other if a leftie or a rightie is in power as they can and do work through both to keep their one world agenda going forward.

What's so hard to understand about that? Oh, it's that's false left vs right paradigm getting in the way again. When are you going to learn that both parties are bought and paid for by the same transnational interests SN?

#65 poncho, Nov 17, 2012
  6. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Just because I do not believe Elvis is still alive, Kennedy is in the White House basement in a wheel chair, and UFOs are on their way does not mean I do not understand what you are saying.

I pose this question to you. Why is so hard for you to use the Constitution as a standard when it does not fit into your Men in Black theories?

You still did not answer the question. Why do the elitists manipulate back and forth between a left and right new world order? It is not to give us the appearance of a choice. Why would they care what we thought if they control the election?

The Constitution is the standard. The Constitution is the standard. That is what makes the two parties similar. International banking globalists, whether they control things are not, are not the standard of our nation.

I did find a picture of one of the international banker globalist as he travels to prepare to rig the 2014 election.

[​IMG]

#66 saturneptune, Nov 17, 2012
  7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

What an idiotic statement. I keep giving you the benefit of the doubt and expecting to get a grown up argument from you but when ever your precious false left vs right paradigm is threatened you start acting like a third grader. Grow up already.

If you really think the constitution is the standard why do you keep supporting those who are flushing it down the toilet? Until you wake up to the fact that both sides are controlled by the same interests you are helping to flush the constitution down the toilet. So quit yer gripping already you are getting just what you keep asking for. As far as I'm concerned you got no right to complain if you're going to continue to put globalists in power. Either accept the new world order that you keep helping to perpetrate on the rest of us and shut up about it or do something about it like support people who really support the constitution instead of people like you that only give it lip service when it serves your own agenda.

Walk the walk all the way or shut up and be happy with what you keep asking for.

#67 poncho, Nov 17, 2012
  8. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

I doubt very seriously you have any means of shutting me up. The fact is you, and your the Martians are coming mindset, is responsible for the mess we are in now. There are problems related to the Constitution, however, your constant bringing forth threats that do not exist diverts attention from the real problem. I suggest you call your cable company and cancel the SyFy Channel.

Despite we have had problems with our elections, you have done nothing about it except talk. You are going to do nothing except talk. If there was a true movemnt to secede, you would still be hiding behind your computer and flying saucers.

9. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Is this what you call an argument? :laugh:

You should be a corporate talking head you sound just like them. Whenever someone starts getting close to uncovering the truth they start shouting conspiracy theory! Conspiracy theory!

Tell ya what when you can start acting like an adult again maybe we'll try to have a real discussion about the NWO. Until then you can go on throwing your little temper tantrum until you get it out of your system. :smilewinkgrin:

Independence is not a dirty word. Self-determination is not a dirty word. Freedom is not a dirty word.
    "Our country has already been taken over. I want to secede back to the Republic, back to our nation. The new world order has taken over. We're not fighting just some corrupt politicians and it's a little political issue. We have serious, hardcore authoritarians, Ron Paul called them yesterday authoritarian psychopaths, in control. We know what tyranny is historically. This is the worst case of it I've ever seen. And it's growing and coming to fruition very, very quickly." - Alex Jones, "Talk Show Host Calls For Second American Revolution!" November 15, 2012.

"As over a million Americans express their disenfranchisement with the federal government by supporting a secessionist movement that has spread like wildfire, it is time to call for a new declaration of independence and a new commitment to restore the Republic in the face of an enemy that has subverted America from within." - Paul Joseph Watson, "Ron Paul: The Founders Believed in Secession," November 15, 2012.

"We are going to force the issue with the globalists, because here’s the key. We’re not seceding from the federal government. We are recognizing and declaring what is self-evident that the federal government has been hijacked by foreign banking cartels." - Alex Jones, "TRANSCRIPT: Alex Jones – Secede from the New World Order," November 15, 2012.​
    Since when did self-determination become a dirty word? Isn't this the slogan that America fights for abroad? Why, then, does the U.S. government deny this principle at home? Why is the federal government more interested in the self-determination of Iraqis, Afghans, and Syrians than of Americans?

A government that denies its own basic principles and laws does not deserve to be listened to and followed. Secession from such a poisonous government is a moral and spiritual duty.

< snip >

If the question is asked, why secede? Give this answer: why obey? The hijacked federal government is proposing austerity and war. It is intellectually, morally, financially, spiritually, and politically bankrupt. Here is an excerpt from the Infowars article, "Why The States Must Secede To Save America":
    "While Americans are being told to brace for tax hikes, spending cuts and a myriad of other austerity measures, the Federal Reserve has been sending trillions of dollars to foreign banks.

The federal government is supposed to represent the states, but it doesn’t, it represents the interests of the political and banking elite who themselves have no allegiance whatsoever to America."​
    The age of treason is not over, but there is a new age of global political awakening in which corrupt political leaders and international financial fraudsters are getting the biggest wake up call in history. Humanity wants to be free. The sick perverts who rule England, America, and other nations must step down from office and face the legal consequences of their actions.

CONTINUE . . .

CNBC admits We're all SLAVES to CENTRAL BANKERS Bankers Declare U.S. & Europe Conquered

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbrr16zwUl4

It's admitted. No further explanation needed!!!

#69 poncho, Nov 17, 2012
  10. Steadfast Fred

Steadfast Fred Active Member

I agree, the federal government does not represent the United States of America.

11. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

You know what, if this were 1776, and you and Nathan Hale got caught together, he would have said "Give me liberty or give me death." When the British showed up, you would have said "Let me rephrase that."

12. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=m-ReWpcNpb4#!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHaOCJ2-QfM&feature=relmfu

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]This is extracted from his (RON PAUL's) Farewell to Congress address. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Excessive government has created such a mess it prompts many questions:[/FONT]

1. [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Why are sick people who use medical marijuana put in prison? [/FONT]
    2. [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif] Why does the federal government restrict the drinking of raw milk? [/FONT]
    3. [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif] Why can’t Americans manufacturer rope and other products from hemp? [/FONT]
    4. [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif] Why are Americans not allowed to use gold and silver as legal tender as mandated by the Constitution? [/FONT]
    5. [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif] Why is Germany concerned enough to consider repatriating their gold held by the FED for her in New York? Is it that the trust in the U.S. and dollar supremacy beginning to wane? [/FONT]
    6. [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif] Why do our political leaders believe it’s unnecessary to thoroughly audit our own gold? [/FONT]
    7. [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif] Why can’t Americans decide which type of light bulbs they can buy? [/FONT]
    8. [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Why is the TSA permitted to abuse the rights of any American traveling by air? [/FONT]
    9. [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif] Why should there be mandatory sentences – even up to life for crimes without victims – as our drug laws require? [/FONT]
    10. [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif] Why have we allowed the federal government to regulate commodes in our homes? [/FONT]
    11. [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif] Why is it political suicide for anyone to criticize AIPAC ? [/FONT]
    12. [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif] Why haven’t we given up on the drug war since it’s an obvious failure and violates the people’s rights? Has nobody noticed that the authorities can’t even keep drugs out of the prisons? How can making our entire society a prison solve the problem? [/FONT]
    13. [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif] Why do we sacrifice so much getting needlessly involved in border disputes and civil strife around the world and ignore the root cause of the most deadly border in the world-the one between Mexico and the US? [/FONT]
    14. [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif] Why does Congress willingly give up its prerogatives to the Executive Branch? [/FONT]
    15. [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif] Why does changing the party in power never change policy? Could it be that the views of both parties are essentially the same? [/FONT]
    16. [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif] Why did the big banks, the large corporations, and foreign banks and foreign central banks get bailed out in 2008 and the middle class lost their jobs and their homes?[/FONT]
    17. [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Why do so many in the government and the federal officials believe that creating money out of thin air creates wealth? [/FONT]
    18. [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif] Why do so many accept the deeply flawed principle that government bureaucrats and politicians can protect us from ourselves without totally destroying the principle of liberty? [/FONT]
    19. [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif] Why can’t people understand that war always destroys wealth and liberty? [/FONT]
    20. [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif] Why is there so little concern for the Executive Order that gives the President authority to establish a "kill list," including American citizens, of those targeted for assassination? [/FONT]
    21. [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif] Why is patriotism thought to be blind loyalty to the government and the politicians who run it, rather than loyalty to the principles of liberty and support for the people? Real patriotism is a willingness to challenge the government when it’s wrong. [/FONT]
    22. [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif] Why is it is claimed that if people won’t or can’t take care of their own needs, that people in government can do it for them? [/FONT]
    23. [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif] Why did we ever give the government a safe haven for initiating violence against the people? [/FONT]
    24. [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif] Why do some members defend free markets, but not civil liberties? [/FONT]
    25. [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif] Why do some members defend civil liberties but not free markets? Aren’t they the same? [/FONT]
    26. [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif] Why don’t more defend both economic liberty and personal liberty?[/FONT]
    27. [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif] Why are there not more individuals who seek to intellectually influence others to bring about positive changes than those who seek power to force others to obey their commands? [/FONT]
    28. [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif] Why does the use of religion to support a social gospel and preemptive wars, both of which requires authoritarians to use violence, or the threat of violence, go unchallenged? Aggression and forced redistribution of wealth has nothing to do with the teachings of the world great religions. [/FONT]
    29. [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif] Why do we allow the government and the Federal Reserve to disseminate false information dealing with both economic and foreign policy? [/FONT]
    30. [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif] Why is democracy held in such high esteem when it’s the enemy of the minority and makes all rights relative to the dictates of the majority? [/FONT]
    31. [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif] Why should anyone be surprised that Congress has no credibility, since there’s such a disconnect between what politicians say and what they do? [/FONT]
    32. [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif] Is there any explanation for all the deception, the unhappiness, the fear of the future, the loss of confidence in our leaders, the distrust, the anger and frustration? Yes there is, and there’s a way to reverse these attitudes. The negative perceptions are logical and a consequence of bad policies bringing about our problems. Identification of the problems and recognizing the cause allow the proper changes to come easy. SOURCE
      [/FONT]

#72 poncho, Nov 17, 2012
  13. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Except for the big words this sounds like my 3 year old and 4 year old grandsons fighting.

14. OldRegular

You three "boys" above be nice!

15. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I've been trying to be nice OR. But there are some here that just hate the idea that people are waking up because it makes them look like idiots for endlessly pushing their favorite tyrants on us.

People are sick and tired of all the corruption and all the lies and sick of being attacked for not going along the tyrants they keep supporting.

I'm sick of hearing I have to support this guy or that guy or I'm a bad American. I'm sick of hearing that what is right in our face doesn't exist. I'm sick of hearing that I have to prove what every world leader has already admitted.

I'm sick of trying to be nice to brainwashed people that act like kids and throw out insults when they run out of "reasons" why I should lick the same boots they do or I'm not as patriotic as they are. I'm sick of being told I haven't done enough to help my country by people who have supported one tyrant after another after another that have done nothing but smothered our republic to extinction.

I'm sick of having my patriotism called into question by people who think running a flag up a pole and worshiping a corrupt out of control government is patriotism.

I am glad to see people waking up. I'm glad to see people making a stand against tyranny. And I'm glad that the people who have consistently been on the side of tyranny are throwing hissy fits now. Because it shows their days are numbered.

They can either join in and help restore the republic or go on throwing their little fits until there is no one left to listen to them.

#75 poncho, Nov 17, 2012
  16. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

You are a real American hero. They ought to make a movie.

17. billwald

billwald New Member

You all will be very lonely in your battle against evil when half the people in the US think that wage earners should be happy to get a 15% cut in pay.

18. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Bill, I like your posts and generally agree. I guess what I am trying to say is, work is more than pay. It brings dignity to a person. While I am not crazy about taking a pay loss, if I had to make the decision, I would take the pay cut and be looking for another job.

Sitting around day after day doing nothing is unacceptable to me , and I cannot do it.

#78 saturneptune, Nov 17, 2012
  19. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    who said they should be happy?

20. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Exactly, happiness comes and goes. It is a surface feeling, often confused with joy that is inward from the Spirit and never leaves. Besides the Declaration of Independence refers to the pursuit of happiness.