1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Secretary of State Clinton hospitalized

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Jedi Knight, Dec 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

-------------

#21 Zaac, Dec 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2012
  2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Benghazi:

The investigation turned up details that show "a shocking irresponsibility to protect American diplomatic personnel in Benghazi," said Sen. Joe Lieberman, I-Conn., according to The Wall Street Journal.

As the state department, run by Hillary Clinton, repeatedly ignored intelligence reports concerning the lack of security. 4 Americans are dead as a result.

3. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Drop the other shoe....."SO SHE CAN TESTIFY"!!!!

4. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Naah. My prayers for her aren't conditioned upon man's wants and I don't think yours ultimately are.:laugh: I pray that she gets well and if that means that she can testify later, so be it. But definitely not a condition for the prayer.:laugh:

5. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hopefully she'll have a speedy "recovery" to face justice for her crimes.

6. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

Probably because many here have forgotten about Christ and his love; they revel in judgment.

#26 Robert Snow, Dec 31, 2012
  7. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O. Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I do pray for Hillary's health improvement. This isn't her first blood clot.

The cynic in me wants to believe that it's just all too conveniently timed and one of those "diplomatic illnesses".

However, I will give her the benefit of the doubt.

8. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O. Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist

No, brother. Accusing brothers and sisters in Christ of being lost is the devil's job - and it isn't a righteous judgment. It is an evil judgment.

When say you say that people here "call themselves Christians" you are placing doubt on their salvation - and from lofty tower, I might add.

9. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

And where have you seen in this thread that someone has been accused of being lost?
    You're reading into what I wrote. I was merely pointing out that it's GOD's people who are doing this. The statement had nothing to do with calling anyone's salvation into question. So let me suggest you stop assuming I said stuff I did not.

10. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O. Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Brother, I've heard you say this dozens of times, to several people - literally. And by now, it should occur to you that you need to either [a] rethink how you word things or rethink how you word things.

Have a happy new year.

11. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I know you have. And I also know that every time you or anyone else has intimated that I said someone was lost, it was a result of you reading into what I had actually said in order to make your point.

But that's neither here nor there as we're talking about what you recently commented on. I didn't say anything about anyone being lost.

That's YOUR assumption.

So maybe you need to stop using clique-think and who they have attempted to define me to be and deal with what is ACTUALLY said.:smilewinkgrin:

12. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Proverbs 14:15 The simple believes everything

13. Baptist Believer

Baptist Believer Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    1.) Not a fan of Ms. Clinton.
    2.) IMO, she has significant issues with telling the truth.
    3.) I have never voted for her.
    4.) I am praying for her full recovery.
    5.) I am appalled at the lack of compassion in this thread.

14. Jedi Knight

Site Supporter

Well I will disagree here. I think the whole Benghazi thing was a blunder and I personally suspect going by her ideology one sham follows another sham and she should step down.

15. Jedi Knight

Site Supporter

One thing that God hates: Proverbs 6:19 a man who stirs up dissension among brothers.

16. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

She said long before the Benghazi disaster that she was stepping down before the second term.

17. Jedi Knight

Site Supporter

BUT Rodger I think she should BECAUSE of the Benghazi disaster. As brother Aron pointed out should be held accountable. Would you feel different if the Ambassador was your brother that was murdered because of lack of security?

18. Baptist Believer

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If you're going to misuse the proverb in that way, you've just condemned Jesus as well. Apparently God hates Jesus (according to your interpretation) because He stated:
    “Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I came to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and a man’s enemies will be the members of his household.

“He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; and he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. He who has found his life will lose it, and he who has lost his life for My sake will find it."​

Matthew 10:34-39

19. Baptist Believer

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So you're saying that compassion and grace is for people who may not necessarily deserve it?

That sounds like something Jesus might say...

You're not going to get very far among "Bible-believing" Baptists if you keep saying crazy things like that!

20. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

:laugh:

Guess that's why I got to keep going to those "unreached" people groups. They aren't as cynical.

They can hardly believe that somebody would die so that they wouldn't have to and they not really deserve it.:jesus: And they rejoice to hear it.

#40 Zaac, Dec 31, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.