1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Seeking like minded fellowship

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by evangelist6589, Apr 16, 2011.

1. evangelist6589

evangelist6589 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Witnessing and being an active evangelist is not easy. I am all alone in my efforts as my church believes in a more servant/friendship evangelism approach. No one in my church stands against me, and no one stands for me… Witnessing to post moderns is not easy as so many just want to believe whatever they wish. I have been called a legalist a thousand times by the liberal and broader new evangelical & Charismatics whom do not believe in using the law in evangelism, do not believe in speaking on sin, etc.. Satan will do whatever he can to stop the evangelist and so its good to get encouragement.

I seek like minded fellowship offline as I am not always on this board. You may email me directly, or contact me via Instant Message service.

Thank you,

John