1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Seminary Extension

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by labaptist, Nov 1, 2011.

1. labaptist

labaptist Member
    Site Supporter

I've been thinking of taking some classes through Seminary Extension, with the idea of transferring them. I know Judson College will accept the credits, can anybody think of any other colleges that would?

2. Ruiz

Ruiz New Member

If the seminary extension is through an accredited program, any accredited School will accept them.

Otherwise, you will have to contact each individual school.

3. RG2

RG2 Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I've usually found that schools with the same accreditation will usually take those credits. The problem you get is transferring in lesser known accreditation schools to a regionally accredited school... or worse trying to transfer non-accredited school credits to one.

Again like Ruiz said, it's usually best to talk to the school your looking to transfer to to clarify. Sometimes you might be shocked that a school will accept the credit but sometimes for a completely different class. I had that happen with many of my credits in undergrad.