1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Senate Could Pass Hate Crimes Legislation

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by 2 Timothy2:1-4, Sep 26, 2007.

1. 2 Timothy2:1-4

2 Timothy2:1-4 New Member

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid filed a Hate Crimes Amendment (S. Amdt 3035) yesterday. This Amendment contains the same language as Senator Kennedy’s amendment that we fought earlier this year. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A vote could come as early as tomorrow! Our Washington office is monitoring this situation very closely, but we need your help.[/FONT]

http://lc.org/libertyalert/2007/la092607.htm

2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I believe the President will veto any "hate crimes" legislation.

3. betterthanideserve

betterthanideserve New Member

Well The hate crimes bill has passed and President Bush has said he will veto it,I hope he does keep his word but am not holding my breath,since I believe what he wants is the abolishion of the first amendment................Again I hope I'm wrong but wouldn't be suprised if he didn't sign it into law!