1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Senior 4- jesus School safety!

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by 4-christ, Mar 25, 2004.

1. 4-christ

4-christ New Member

I do not feel safe at my school. I know the good lord is watching over me but I feel tensed in school. What should I do.

2. Watchman

Watchman New Member

As one who is both a Christian, and in the security field, I understand where you are coming from. School used to be a place of relative safety, but now we see so much that goes on there, what with Columbine and all.
    You state that you, "feel," unsafe. Unless there has been specific threats to you, you may just be worried about these violent events that have been occuring. If you have had some direct threat against you, you need to take that up with school officials.
    The Lord Jesus does not want you to live a life of fear. Without looking it up, somewhere the bible says that fear hath torment. This is not from God.
    When dealing with the world, what is it you need to be an overcomer? Faith.
    It is not so much, "What should I do?" But WHOM to trust?
    Okay, suppose something VERY bad were to happen. Are you a Christian? Than you have a win/win situation.
    Cast all your cares upon Him, for He cares for you.