1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Senior Year

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by Dixie Girl, Apr 29, 2003.

1. Dixie Girl

Dixie Girl New Member

I was just wondering if any of you seniors in high school have experienced high costs? I mean I never knew there was so much to pay for! Senior pictures, graduation announcements, cap & gown, open house, and not to mention the every day costs of school. Has anyone else had to go through this? [​IMG]

2. stubbornkelly

stubbornkelly New Member

To some extent, I guess. Our cap and gown was provided, and the picture, well, I bought a class pic for 15 bucks, but passed on the individual pic in cap and gown. I did get a package of professional pictures taken (including one for the yearbook), and that was pretty pricey, but it can be done inexpensively (only a few shots in the black drape, and one or two prints). My parents paid for the photos and my announcements (which, if people send you checks - and they will - pay for themselves plus some).

The daily costs of school . . . I'm guessing you mean supplies and such? I didn't find those to be too expensive, not prohibitively anyway.

What's the open house thing? [​IMG]

3. UnashamedYouth

UnashamedYouth New Member

it all depends on how much you want to spend... so far it has only been expensive in that my high school's principal does not recognize me as a student due to the fact that I am primarily homeschooled. So I bought a lot of Kenai High stuff... and then had to turn around and buy stuff for the quickly put together homeschool graduation because my principal had enough power to get a lot of the the other admins to not let their home schoolers walk :mad: :mad: :mad:

4. christfollower55

christfollower55 New Member

Savor your senior year it dosn't last long

God Bless America
    [​IMG]

5. TheTravelingMinstrel

ug senior year, i got 3 weeks left then i'm done with high school

man i hated senior year, worse one yet. i'm glad it's over