1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sensational Eschatology or not?

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by evangelist6589, Apr 13, 2014.

1. evangelist6589

evangelist6589 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    NOTE. Not interested in debates with non Premill Dispensationists and all attacks will be ignored as this is a discussion for Premill Dispensationalists as we solve or own debates with each other.

I would believe Joel Rosenberg to be one in some ways and believe me his newspaper prophecy differs from that of John MacArthur, Erwin Lutzer, and others. The above believe the same eschatology they just are not as much of a newspaper prophet. Am I correct or wrong?

Hal indsey. No question about it.

Ron Rhodes. The book I just ordered The End Times in Chronological Order he is not but the following book I am thinking is NewsPaper Prophecy or is it not?

Cyber Meltdown: Bible Prophecy and the Imminent Threat of Cyberterrorism
    His other books such as the Coming Oil Storm look to be very interesting, but I have to wonder if its a one read only type of sensational book that will be irrelevant in 10 years as the author was proved to be incorrect. If Jesus does not return for another 25-50 years Rhodes books would be incorrect. However John MacArthur's books would not be as he does not get into these nitty specific details as Mac is not trying to sell books on sensational eschatology. What say you?

#1 evangelist6589, Apr 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2014
  2. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

Money, Money, Money! Dispensational eschatology "tickles the ears" of a lot of folks and that means Money, Money, Money!