1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Serial Killer Let Loose In Iowa

Discussion in '2006 Archive' started by pinoybaptist, Oct 2, 2006.

1. pinoybaptist

pinoybaptist Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    WHEN ELECTED OFFICIALS BECOME POLITICAL ANIMALS,
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE.

October 2, 2006

NewsWithViews.com

Mr. Jim R. Schwiesow is a former sheriff or Sioux County, Iowa, with over 46 years of law enforcement experiences.​

He tells the story of a Canadian immigrant working in this country, legally, ​

who confessed to killing a patient (she's in the patient care industry) by stuffing this patient's throat with food because she didn't like the way he was looking at her.

This crime was first confessed to a mayor but was ignored because in his opinion, she was a little loose in the head (in other words, she didn't know what she was saying).

The sheriff then, together with another law enforcement officer, did some investigations, compiled evidences to the point of exhumation of the alleged first victim and a post mortem autopsy and confirmation of the crime through said autopsy, and the discovery that there were not one, but two, and possibly, four to five more victims.​

At this point the perp was already in jail, and locked up in another county, and that county just elected a new attorney, who was bleeding heart all over, along with the mayor, and things were worked out and the perp was let loose.​

The former sheriff's comment at the end of his write-up follows:​

Me, too.

Do you ?

#1 pinoybaptist, Oct 2, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2006
  2. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

Pinoy

If I answer your post the way I feel then someone will be offended.

Let me say, that it is a shame that justice was not served.

God bless

Wayne

3. Daisy

Daisy New Member

This is a story with no names, dates or places. Maybe it's just as told, maybe it's an amalgam for outrage - who knows?

4. pinoybaptist

pinoybaptist Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I thought about that too, considering one story newswithviews printed about law enforcers being beheaded. no names, just like this one. but then you have the name of the writer, and an email address, so if you feel like it, maybe you can write him.