1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Seventh-day Adventist fraudulance PROVEN!

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Gerhard Ebersoehn, Jul 15, 2009.

1. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

GE - You type too much for me to follow - I just don't have the time or inclination to read through a ton of words and posts.

Can you put your opinion and your purpose in making all of these posts in just a sentence or two? It would really help a lot, IMO.

2. Gerhard Ebersoehn

Gerhard Ebersoehn Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Bob Ryan:
    "please go ahead and explain the details."

GE:
    I have explained it to you; or, the thing explains itself.

There are these two clauses / sentences in The Desire of Ages where Mrs White eulogises Sunday like I haven't seen a Sundayworshipper has done. Two years ago - maybe less - anyone could with a few clicks 'search' and 'find' these sentences highlighted in their actual context. Today if you 'search' for them, they don't exist - they were 'taken off the air' or 'cyberspace' by the 'publishers' because these passages are have become an embarrassment for SDAs.

That is what I have accidentally proved and have confirmed after having compared the above three passages that were published in Mrs White's lifetime, is an old practice --- or Mrs White was very negligent. But I cannot believe while she insisted to have written under the guidance of the Holy Spirit that she could have been so inconsistent: she was manipulated; poor woman.

3. Gerhard Ebersoehn

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian

GE:
    Unfortunately if I leave the detail, I leave the 'proof'.

But I have summarised 'my point' in my last post. Point I want to make is: Mrs White is a false prophet, but her church the SDAs, are much falser, and that they have done the Sabbath-truth of the Scriptures seemingly irreparable damage.

#23 Gerhard Ebersoehn, Jul 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2009
  4. Gerhard Ebersoehn

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Bob Ryan:
    "I usually find GE's convoluted posts difficult to figure out. Did you get the jist of how SDAs are "to be accused of being in cahoots with Sunday-venerating Christianity"? -- and I just missed it???"

GE:
    Bob Ryan, I do NOT believe you! You have not 'missed out'. This is not our first encounter; we have come a long way together on BaptistBoard. I think you are simply as hypocritical as your whole church with which I have been dealing with on this issue of "being in cahoots with Sunday-venerating Christianity" since two years ago when I for the first time in my adult life have set eyes on Mrs White's writings. (I used to memorise her moralisings while I was a child, but eversince God found me in my legalistic misery and slowly but surely began to free me of myself, I have not read one sentence of Mrs White's again until I think it was 2007.)

5. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    GE has found the secret -- Seventh-day Adventists are really keeping Sunday - we just "say" we are Seventh-day Adventists to fool everyone into thinking we keep Sabbath like the Seventh-day Baptists (who got us keeping the Sabbath to begin with - BTW).

Wow -- and it took sooooo long for someone to finally sleuth that point out! Oh well - it is all out in the open now.

Oh what will we do??

;)

GE never ceases to entertain.

Ahhh - there's the rub. Pithy details that make sense and are factually accurate!

What a great starting point that would be - eh?

in Christ,

Bob

#25 BobRyan, Jul 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2009
  6. targus

targus New Member

What are the two clauses/sentences?

7. billwald

billwald New Member

>Believing that you will die and go to hell because you do not worship on Sat is no minor matter.

Is it all that much worse than believing one must worship on Sunday? Is God going to send someone to Hell for worshiping on the wrong day?

Is God going to send people to Hell for thinking that all Catholics or all Baptists or all (whatever) are going to Hell?

8. Gerhard Ebersoehn

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian

GE:
    Billwald, I do not keep myself busy with playing God to say who is going to hell and for what reasons. The 'salvation of souls' is not my job; nor to judge them. My job is to take on people like you, who will not face the issue, but will always divert 'issue' into any direction but the aimed at target. The issue here is: Scripture and the Sabbath, because the issue, Scripture and Sundayworship DOES NOT EXIST. When you hear the word 'Sabbath' you dismiss issue because you have long ago concluded it's sending people to hell.

Now this thing - as I said before - which I ACCIDENTALLY discovered, happened while I was 'researching' (not the right word, too learned, but that's what I think I was doing) the question: 'Why did Mrs E.G. White not use Mark 16:9, vis a vis the era of the Kulturkampf (in Germany) in which she lived (in America)?'. Now I realise this may sound like a lot of academic pretense to anybody but myself. But I also realise why it would seem unintelligible verbosity to anybody but me. The 'why' - if you knew - will be of interest to any Christian, because it concerns Christian doctrine. If you're not interested in doctrine and THE BASIS of Christian doctrine, the Scriptures, then simply ignore what I have to say.

Don't accuse me of judging people into hell.

But if you are interested in Christian doctrine because it is based on Scripture, then lend me an attentive ear, please. Don't expect ooh's and aah's of delight; expect to be challenged and shaken in your foundations.

Now everybody on this forum knows I'm pre-occupied with the doctrine of the Sabbath. So everybody as far as I can see decided beforehand the man is mad, shame. Nevertheless, this thread is about my old theme on one string. But what beautiful piece of music is that on the G string only. There is such potential in this theme the best of the best can't exploit it to the full.

The Seventh-day Adventists thought they exploited it fully by having proven the Sabbath through the Law - the good and holy and wholesome Law of God. The Sundayworshippers rejected that virtue of the Sabbath even. The Jews AND JUDAISTS were the dog that went off with the bone. Ja, a bone with not a sinue left on it for nourishment; just bare bone. And still the Adventists contend for that bone on account of the Scriptures - the Word of God by every word of which Jesus said a Christian man shall live.

AM I TO STARVE TO DEATH ON THAT DRY BONE DIET? I REFUSE! The Lord has prepared a FEAST FOR THE CHRISTIAN MAN: "SABBATHS' FEAST, SPECTRE OF THINGS A-COMING, THE BODY OF CHRIST'S OWN NOURISHMENT BEING MINISTERED .... EATING AND DRINKING -- OF JESUS CHRIST THE WATER AND BREAD OF LIFE -- GROWING WITH THE GROWTH OF GOD".

CHRIST IS IT THAT MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE "AS CONCERNS / WITH REGARD TO YOUR EATING AND DRINKING OF SABBATHS' FEAST". THAT IS SCRIPTURE MAKING ALL THE DIFFERENCE.

And Scripture is the bone of contention as concerns the issue of the Sabbath between me and to the left the Sundayworshippers, and to the right the Sabbatharians.

#28 Gerhard Ebersoehn, Jul 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2009
  9. Gerhard Ebersoehn

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    GE:
    Shall I be rude; or shall I not?

PS
    View posts 1 and 6.

#29 Gerhard Ebersoehn, Jul 16, 2009
  10. Gerhard Ebersoehn

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Bob Ryan:
    "GE has found the secret -- Seventh-day Adventists are really keeping Sunday -"

GE:
    Dear Bob, yours is really a perceptive observation. It sums up my discussions with the Seventh-day Adventists, at times civilised, but mostly not so civilised. It started with Samuele Bacchiochhi, years ago in the Wesleyan Church building in central Johannesburg, South Africa. I cannot remember the year. I still have a few copies left of the questions I put into his hands myself. It is still THAT discussion continuing now on BaptisitBoard. I have to this day not received one answer to any of my questions which all have to do with the TRANSLATIONS OF THOSE SCRIPTURES THAT GIVE MEANING TO CHRISTIAN BELIEF OF THE SEVENTH DAY SABBATH that are so corrupted as to transfer that meaning to Sunday, being ENDORSED BY SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST APOLOGETICS.

Man, I just am unable to express myself clearer or simpler. By fighting for those murder of the texts, the SDAs are as guilty as those murderers of the text; so the SDAs are REALLY the keepers - protectors and stewards - of Sunday in all its pretentious holiness.

#30 Gerhard Ebersoehn, Jul 16, 2009
  11. Gerhard Ebersoehn

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Dear Bob Ryan, here is an even more perceptive observation of yours: "Wow -- and it took sooooo long for someone to finally sleuth that point out! Oh well - it is all out in the open now."

But the fact is, you are mistaken. It did not take long at all. It was these very same questions that confronted the Seventh-day Adventists since they began to be a church organisation: the point I was 'researching' with the present 'searches' I have made on the internet given in the first posts.

1) Why does Mrs White never refer to Mark16:9?
    2) Why is Hb13:20-21 the text more than any other with reference to Jesus' resurrection used by her; in fact, is it with the exeption of her once-only use of Ef1:19 the only text she uses with reference to Jesus' resurrection? If I am wrong here, I'll be happy to be proven wrong. Keep in mind I did my 'searches' through the internet; not by reading her books.
    3) Why does she never quote Mt28:1 in full?

4) Has the SDA church in its beginning been faced with the question of the translation of Mt28:1? (Historic fact it was, seems to be deleted from its history.)
    5) Was the SDA church unaware of Jacob Lorber's prophecies?

Etcetera.

#31 Gerhard Ebersoehn, Jul 16, 2009
  12. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Is this where I am supposed to quote Ellen White's book "Desire of Ages" on the subject of Christ's resurrection - to debunk your straw man? Or did you want me to prove that Seventh-day Adventists are still keeping Sabbath?

Or is this where I remind you that there are many Bible texts that Ellen White did not comment on?

You really want me to go there ??

;)

Since as I have stated before -- I have a very hard time following your prose - and since I do not want to burden this site with Ellen White texts or "proving the Adventists worship on Sabbath" unless people here really really are confused on that point or interested in that point - I will wait for one of your readers to state exactly what it is that this thread says to them - what point they really are interested in exploring.

in Christ,

Bob

#32 BobRyan, Jul 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2009
  13. Gerhard Ebersoehn

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    GE:
    I have debunked EG White's and the SDAs' strawman in book 6/3, 'Save the Sabbath' I tell you now, Mrs white NEVER quotes Mt28:1 - she only mangles it - and only those few words from it that might suit her. She mongrelises Mt28:1 like she does all the other relevent texts to 'the resurrection' supposed to be according to her - read my book.

She NEVER refers Mk16:9 because it proves her the liar she is - as anybody can see in the three quotes I displayed on this thread. Who was the first person/s Jesus appeared to? Who were the first messengers of the Gospel? White lies, each time! Her publishers multiply her lies; her church dogmatises her lies. They brainwash innocent and honest people until they become heretic and cultic monsters.

I want to see the book that is a greater cauldron or error and lies and heresy than Desire of Ages. I want to see more stubborn blind led by the blind than her worshippers.

I want to see more vehement defenders of the antichrist's most scandalous deceptions through changing of the times and law of God the Scriptures than the Adventists.

And let me tell you the Seventh-day Adventists have till this day NEVER kept the New Testament Sabbath; they are judaists worse than the most obdurate and callous Pharisees. Because they are the greatest defenders of a Sunday-Resurrection and refuse the Sabbath is the Lord's Day by virtue of Jesus' Lordly Triumph in resurrection from the dead. Seventh-day Adventists are haters of LIFE because they reject and resist LIFE as the only LIFE of the Faith of the Elect Body of Christ's Own. No! SDAs don't KNOW what the Sabbath of the LORD God is; they have no inkling. They DO NOT KEEP THE SABBATH all their vainglory to the contrary despite.

I'm not talking of many texts not used by EG White. I don't - and you know it it, but just like a SDA shall pretend you don't know it - I am talking of the key-texts, indispensable texts when the Resurrection is the subject, that are obviously and decidedly ignored and avoided like the plague. That's why Mrs White scarcely with exception refers to only Hb13 for the Resurrection.

I think she had to get special permission from her church-chiefs to use it, and but NOWHERE in DA refers to or quotes from texts that say the Father raised Christ from the dead. Because MRS WHITE said the angel called Him from the grave and the SDA church doctrine is that the Father was nowhere nearby when that happened! As before debated between you and me.