1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sheehan Favorable Rating at Only 35%

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by KenH, Aug 20, 2005.

1. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

It's inevitable that we'll have a modern VVAW organization.

2. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

Cindy is their hero! It doesn't matter what she says as long as it puts down President Bush. Lies, exaggerations, and distortions are what counts to them.

3. Daisy

Daisy New Member

That's ironic - you lied, exaggerated and distorted in your very reply. [​IMG] Maybe not lied -- if you believe your own distortions and exaggerations.

Cindy is not my hero. She speaks for herself. I agree with a lot of what she says and I'm not offended at how she says it.

4. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

That's ironic - you lied, exaggerated and distorted in your very reply. [​IMG] Maybe not lied -- if you believe your own distortions and exaggerations.

Cindy is not my hero. She speaks for herself. I agree with a lot of what she says and I'm not offended at how she says it.
    </font>[/QUOTE]It bothers you, doesn't it, when others don't share your liberal viewpoints?

5. StraightAndNarrow

StraightAndNarrow Active Member

I haven't heard her say anything foul. Can you point to a source. </font>[/QUOTE]Where ya been? Outer Mongolia? How could you not have heard some of her foulmouthed statements and political rants?

OK.
    At an April 27, 2005 rally at a San Francisco State University rally for Lynne Stewart, she was at her best.

But first, who is Lynne Stewart?

NEW YORK (CNN) -- A New York jury on Thursday convicted U.S. attorney Lynne Stewart and two other defendants of helping terrorists and lying to the U.S. government.

Stewart was found guilty of all five counts naming her, including conspiracy to defraud the United States, providing and concealing material support, and making false statements.

Sheehan's tirade:

http://www.discoverthenetwork.org/Articles/Stewartrally.htm

It is forum policy not to post links to sites with language such as this. I'll understand if a moderator deletes this link.
    </font>[/QUOTE]You mean you haven't heard any political rants by the Bush administration? How about out and out lies? What about that drug abuser Russ Limbaugh. There is one curse word in her speech which I don't like but I'll bet you'll hear 50 on TV tonight.

More obscene than one curse word is committing American troops to a war for no good reason that Bush could come up with? The real reason was he wanted to invade Iraq since before his first election. Paul Wolfowitz had laid out the plan in the "Project for a New American Century."

Now the military is saying that we're going to be there for at least 4 more years and oh by the way we're building 14 permanent bases these. What's that all about? One word. OIL.

6. StraightAndNarrow

StraightAndNarrow Active Member

Nixon would have been impeached and convicted if he hadn't quit. Maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel.

7. Hardsheller

Hardsheller Active Member
    Site Supporter

Only problem is that Nixon broke the law and Bush hasn't.