1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Should America DEPORT the Illegals, regardless?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Oct 5, 2014.

1. JohnDeereFan

JohnDeereFan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That's correct. I didn't specify what employees I would furlough and yet, without asking what I meant or having any idea what you were talking about, you just made the knee jerk reaction that it would somehow "cripple the military".

So, now that you know, how will furloughing these workers "cripple the military"?

Actually, I never said they would come close to 90% of federal employees.

Why? You already said it would hurt small businesses. Are you now saying that you said it would hurt small businesses without even knowing what "it" is?

In other words, you can't answer the question. It's a huge cop out for you to bring something up in one thread and then claim to have answered in another thread.

Sorry, but you've revealed yourself to be no less a troll than "Dr"James Ach, SaturnNeptune and his various socks, and Annsi.

So, as a result, welcome to my ignore list.

2. Use of Time

Use of Time Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Wow, who's copping out now. That was a pretty impressive internet tantrum

It doesn't matter which agencies you would hack. Eliminating 90% of all employees would pretty much mean that we would have no functioning government anyway. For arguments sake lets assume the 10% left has to be cross leveled to keep state, local and federal government alive. I don't say how in the world this wouldn't weaken our military.

I already answered the small business issue earlier.

Here's the thing, if you are truly interested in learning the answer it's there. I've already pointed you toward my answer. There is no copping out. It's there for everyone to see front and center. Even those that rabidly oppose me on this board know its there. You can either join that conversation if you are really that interested or you can keep coming after me. What's it gonna be?

Cry all you want about insults but you haven't been shy about using them either. As far the other posters you listed, I'm not even sure if I've ever interacted with them. I don't even recognize any of them except or annsi?

#82 Use of Time, Oct 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2014
  3. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hey Use of Time, I see you've met JohnDeereFan. In JDF's world, a troll = someone who bests him at an argument. Therefore, I presume I'm on his Ignore List as well.

4. Use of Time

Use of Time Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It'll be tough at work tomorrow considering the amount of sleep I'm going to lose over this tonight. The struggle is real!