1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Should this be a priority?

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by Ps104_33, Sep 4, 2005.

1. Ps104_33

Ps104_33 New Member

2. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    There is a huge amount of work being done in north Louisiana to help with the displaced pets. Frankly, based on what I have been reading on dog email lists I am on, the animal folks are better organized and acting a lot more quickly than the government folks who are supposed to be handling the human side of this tragedy.

Probably because the animal folks aren't being slowed down by a bunch of idiotic red tape.

These efforts are not taking away from the human side of the rescue effort. The human side has been moving so slowly it would be hard to slow it down any further.

3. LorrieGrace

LorrieGrace Member

I am sure for all those that have lost everything it would mean a great deal and be of great comfort to be reunited with their beloved pet. I know I would find it important if I were to be seperated from my dog. And as KenH said, it wouldn't be taking away from the work of others.

4. emeraldctyangel

emeraldctyangel New Member

Pets are easier to deal with than people. Tranq darts for everyone!