1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Should We Be Grateful...

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by righteousdude2, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. convicted1

convicted1 Guest

I pray that I am not one who is thought to use perjoratives to support anything. I just saw Brother Paul down in the dumps, and wanted to extend to him a helping hand. We all need a helping hand from time-to-time. Even Moses did when he held the rod out while Joshua was in battle.

2. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

I see a brother coming into a forum, taking down others while propagating himself. It's just ridiculous.

To top it off, others come in and follow suit, pointing the finger at others, justifying the OP that is doing exactly what he is preaching against, and then in turn they also sling pejoratives at others in the mean time, yet they're justified and call others pharisaical who haven't engaged in this mud slinging.

Utterly ridiculous.

I cannot congratulate the OP or the others who offer their support. Those who have done whatever to the OP, the OP, and those offering support are ALL wrong.

3. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

This playground needs two sandboxes...:laugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.