1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Shush My Mouth

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by th1bill, Sep 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WestminsterMan

WestminsterMan New Member

I'll say it again... If those people espouse violence against others, then those people are not Catholic. They may claim to be, but they are not following church teaching and are therefore not in communion with the church. Kind of like Nancy Pelose and Harry Reid. Would you claim Westboro Baptist Church as fellow baptists?

2. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Sure they are not Catholic. I will take the testimony from missionaries of the Baptist or Protestant faith anyday. Are you saying the Catholic Church is above that? They are not above covering up a whole host of internal sins. When the RCC starts practicing Scriptural doctrine, then we can talk about truth and honesty.

3. WestminsterMan

WestminsterMan New Member

Are you saying that all Baptists are above sin? Remove the beam from your own eye before you point out the speck in the eye of others. The whole world is full of sin and it's not delineated by denomination.

4. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    As this thread its on its 5th (fifth) page I am closing it NOW.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.