1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Sincerity

Discussion in 'Calvinism & Arminianism Debate' started by preacher4truth, Jan 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quantumfaith

quantumfaith Active Member

I understand. I know precisely what you mean....that is my entire point. He has a single track mind, much like a Blue tick hound on the trail of a racoon.

I also know some of the things he will do, which fall outside of the acceptable norms of this board.

2. Skandelon

Skandelon <b>Moderator</b>

Well, the fact that they won't even address the so-called "personal achievements" of one who has been regenerated in their own system proves their unwillingness to be objective about this. They want to paint me as some brat going around gloating that I know more about God than others because I accomplished that all by myself, which couldn't be further from the truth. In fact, as I've told them many times, the ONLY real distinction in our views on this verse is the irresistible nature of the revelation, which in itself doesn't even address the aspect of what makes an achievement personal or divine. I'd love to discuss that distinction with an objective Calvinist, but alas I'm stuck with blood hounds on a trail to destroy...I guess!

3. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.