1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Sins in the church that dwarf abortion

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Revmitchell, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    He doesn't want it to be, he has his agenda, you aint going to admit it.

2. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Once AGAIN

I am unable to read Zaac's comments, but after knowing him for close to a year, I think I get the gist of his line of funneled ideology, and that ideology is very limited, and one tracked!

As for the Bible, I'd love to see his Bible, because I am sure, it is missing pages, chapters, etc., as he is what the world calls a selective theologian. He selects what he chooses to believe and disregards the rest! He is the epitome of today's liberal, emergent, sin tolerant, "I'm okay; you're okay" doctrines.

You will not win an argument with him, and my advice to the members of this board is to put him on permanent IGNORE and just go about conversing with those members who you can carry out a reasonable, two-way conversation with!

I am happier than before, it's as if this Baptist hating, troll no longer exists, unless I see some of your posts countering his posts!

Sometimes when arguing with others, there comes a time when it is best to cut your losses and see the guy for what he is a RADICAL who will never see your side, regardless of how right you may be!

God bless!

3. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

There is something SEVERELY wrong with you that you have to get on here every night claiming that you have me on IGNORE while constantly bringing up my name.[​IMG]

Everybody knows that every time you mention my name and how you don't know what I said because you've got me on IGNORE, it's kind of a dead giveaway that you've read my posts so just stop. :laugh:

#143 Zaac, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
  4. pk4life

pk4life Member

God was willing to spare Sodom for the sake of the righteous.

For the sake of your congregations... spare the wicked for the sake of the righteous.

It is far better to rid yourself of present problems in your churches, than to ignore those (by pretending they don't exist) and harp on the issues of the world.

5. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

AMEN!

And that's the crazy thing. If we would deal with sin inside the church instead of expending so much energy judging what the lost are doing outside the church, the inside of the church might, because it's different, catch the eye s of those outside the church.

As it stands, the many churches comes across as judgmentally hateful to any and everything except the sin of those inside its walls which it politely looks past.

6. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yeah, what he said!!!!:thumbs:

It's been amazing how tranquil, following this advice, reading the BB has been. Got one other on "ignore", and considering another.

Problem is not the opposite views, but the tendency to IGNORE questions asked, and/or flippantly give some canned answer, or answer with another question; and the tendency to keep repeating same old stuff regardless of input from others.

IOW, seems. They can not really think, but only repeat what they have been led to say by the "masters", whoever that may be; and in a few occasions go off into "LA-LA" land.:BangHead:

7. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So in your never never land, the Christians and the Church would NEVER speak out against the sins of abortion and Homosexuality, thatwe would just let them carry on as usual, and that once someone said "I love Jesus", and claims to be one of Hs, still would excuse them doing abortions and homosexualacts, as we are "lovong/not comdemning Chirch?"

TAHt is NOT Church of christ, but the one that the PC intolerant liberal christians made up!

8. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Finally, a poster who has nailed what Zaack and his ilk like a Tony Campolo espouse!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.