1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

slides

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by Gayla, Jan 26, 2002.

1. Gayla

Gayla New Member

Does anybody know where I can get some slides of countries, along with stats on population, religion, income etc? [​IMG]

2. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

The internet can provide the resources for the last three. You might go to google or some other search engine to pull it up.

What were you needing the slides for--just to show? Was it for a missions presentation? You might try contacting www.imb.org and look at their resources. They may have a video out.

[ January 27, 2002: Message edited by: SaggyWoman ]

[ January 28, 2002: Message edited by: The Squire ]

3. Gayla

Gayla New Member

Yes, it's for a Missions presentation. Our Conference is with National Pastors through a group called H.E.L.P. Help Evangelize Lost People.. I was looking for info on the countries to present at church prior to the conf., to familiarize the folks with the represented countries.

4. Gayla

Gayla New Member

Saggy, are you sure about that web address?
    I tried .com, .org and .net . .one was in Spanish, one in German (I think) [​IMG] the one in English looked like something about investing . .

5. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    www.imb.org leads you to the homepage for the International Mission Board.

6. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Our county Public Library has wonderful sets of slides or videos on a great number of foreign nations, especially Europe and the Middle East.

And they are hooked to a regional data-base that can pull up some for every nation in the world, probably.

Advise to give them a try!

7. Monergist

Monergist New Member

8. Gayla

Gayla New Member

Thanks Squire, Dr. Bob, and Timothy, I discovered I had alreadyfound the Int'l Mission Board. maybe I typed wrong...no slides, but I did order a couple of CDs
    Ill try the /library & Joshua

9. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Gayla,

You might also email them (IMB) and let them know what you need--I betcha they could come up with something. I have gotten some good CD mission promotions from them.

Actually, they also have these video series that I use with the children that are good.

10. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

P.S. Thanks, Squire.