1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

So it's an odd praise...

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by Gina B, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

but a praise anyhow!
    I've been taking steroid eye drops because my eyes have been swollen and very sensitive to light. They work, but not enough to let me continue my normal work on the computer. In fact, I took an online writing assignment and gave it up last night because I didn't think I could fulfill it. I was really mad...I need the income.

But last night I was in the ER for something else and part of what they did was give me a steroid injection. He commented that it might even help with my eyes. I forgot about that part until now. I've been on the Baptist Board. At first I meant to make a quick hit and run post or two. Then I kept going. It just hit me that I can sit here and type and look stuff up and my eyes are doing okay.

Which means that I get to go to my doctor, tell him what type of medication the ER shot me up with, and hopefully I can go on it and be able to get back to doing what I love, because I'm not even wearing my sunglasses and I am doing fine on here. I feel like I could put them on about now in order to continue more comfortably, but that's fine. Who cares? I can see it this long without them, and with them, it'll be even longer. Between that and breaking with pen and paper, it should work.

This thought makes me very happy. :flower:

2. SBCPreacher

SBCPreacher Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Great news. Praying for continued good results.

3. Gwen

Gwen Active Member

It makes me happy to hear the good news! Prayers of thanksgiving going up!