1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

So what are you planting?

Discussion in 'Travel Forum' started by Deacon, May 4, 2013.

1. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Wait....isnt there a still in the back! :laugh:

2. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    He is a mix so Im not sure what he really is ...but he has a nice temperament. A few weeks ago this dog was running loose in the neighborhood & walked onto our poach of all places to rest! Funny how the animal knew he would be safe & attended to at our home.

We 1st wanted the owner to claim him but that didnt happen. Then we hoped for him to get adopted...again not a taker. So for me, if an animal (Human or Dog) walks across my path, I guess God is telling me to be the care giver.

At least I can walk him every day....he likes that & I need that for my health. If you try to get one of my 3 bulldogs to walk more than a block you would be asking too much of them. So God wills & I attend to.

3. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

So tell me again, who is adopting who? ;)

4. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Heheh, I counted FIVE big fat juicy cherry tomatoes just beginning to turn red this morning; I figger 2-3 more days.... :)

There's a design flaw in those mini greenhouses, it desperately needs a 'gable vent' at the very top to keep it from heating up so quickly in the early mornings (even if it is chilly outside) when the sun starts bearing down on it. I know someone else who has one and he cut a 'flap vent' in his, I followed suit and did the same and it solved the problem; that is if you ever use it outside.