1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

So yea people do care about Hillary's email issues

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, May 25, 2016.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton violated federal records rules through her use of a private email server while she was secretary of state, a State Department audit has concluded.

“At a minimum, Secretary Clinton should have surrendered all emails dealing with Department issues before leaving government service,” says an audit by the State Department Inspector General, obtained by NBC News.

“Because she did not do so, she did not comply with the [State] Department’s policies that were implemented in accordance with the Federal Records Act.”

http://christiannews.net/2016/05/25...ated-federal-rules-with-private-email-server/

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Nobody cares except far right radicals who had to come up with something to try and weaken her Presidential run just like they did with Benghazi.

It's kinda pathetic.

The GOP is running Donald Trump and you think folks really give a hoot about Hillary's emails.:rolleyes:
    If you keep at it, I'm sure you'll convince yourself that you've found a bright spot in the GOP meltdown.

3. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Let's see who cares:

1. The FBI is involved in an investigation over these emails.
    2. The Inspector General for the state Dept. just concluded its investigation and determined that Hillary illegally handled State Dept. Documents.
    3. Many news sources such as the BBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox News, Wall Street Journal, the NY Post etc all have reported on the issue.

So yea people besides the so called far right do care.

4. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Investigating because of GOP witchhunt just like Benghazi. Nobody with good sense cares about her emails. We do however care about the millions in taxpayer dollars wasted because of the GOP witchhunt.

So what? Nobody cares except you and the folks in the GOP who are trying to embarrass her so that it hurts her Presidential run. You might as well just admit it because the whole thing is one big waste of time investigating what every other SOS did.

They reported on Benghazi too. They reported on a stained blue dress too. Nobody cares except the folks who are trying to embarrass her.

Naah. It's pretty much in the news because your far right radicals are still grasping for straws hoping that it'll keep her out of the White House.

Shame the devil and tell the truth for once.

5. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Zaac, it's nice that you don't care about "trivial details." I think I'll employ your philosophy to the care of my rabbit hutches. 'Cause, ya know, rabbit poop pellets are little, insignificant "trivial details."

How long you think I can go without cleaning the cages?

6. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Quite a while. They eventually eat it.

7. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So we have someone who rails against Christians for voting for someone who denies Christ but is willing to quote a Muslim like Malcom X who himself denied Christ, believed in black supremacy and was mentored by those who called for the destruction of all whites.

I suppose I could call that irony but there is a much stronger word for it.

8. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not in my experience of raising rabbits. As long as you're still feeding them, why would they eat their own pellets?

9. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Now go back and watch the end of the movie.

You can call it whatever you want. Some would call it ironic that a Muslim who rejected Christ could so eloquently call out the motives of a man in 2016 who calls himself a rev.:eek:

10. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Because it's what rabbits do when you don't clean up after them. Certain amounts are actually supposed to be good for them.

11. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If this will embarrass and hurt her, or her party, go for it. We've had Watergate, Iran/Contra, and others pushed for the same reason.

12. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You got a link where the Inspector General's office said that Hillary "illegally handled" documents?

Here's what the IG actually said:
    The inspector general, in a long awaited review obtained Wednesday by The Washington Post in advance of its publication, found that Clinton’s use of private email for public business was “not an appropriate method” of preserving documents and that her practices failed to comply with department policies meant to ensure that federal record laws are followed.

So if you've got access to a report where they use the word "illegal", I'd like to see it.

13. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I care, and no matter what the cost to the tax-payer I want the investigation to continue on.

I am a veteran and was stationed on the Ballistic Missile Early Warning System (BMEWS) a line of watchdog isolated stations which went from New York to Thule Greenland and I personally handled and archived highly classified documents (yes there were computers back then, analog not digital but computers nonetheless).

Had I done what Ms Clinton has been accused of and stored crypto information on unauthorized devices,
    I would have been drummed out of the Air Force for Gross and Negligent Incompetence, stripped of rank and received a Bad Conduct discharge.

Hillary Clinton needs either to be found guilty or exonerated of these acts of incompetence.

Even if she is innocent of negligent incompetence she should recuse herself from the presidential race until she is vindicated.

HankD

14. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You wish.

15. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This guy just makes up [edited].

16. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

17. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/26/us/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-campaign-trust.html

Emails Add to Hillary Clinton’s Central Problem: Voters Just Don’t Trust Her

For more than a year, Hillary Clinton has traveled the country talking to voters about her policy plans. She vowed to improve infrastructure in her first 100 days in office, promised to increase funding for Alzheimer’s research and proposed a $10 billion plan to combat drug and alcohol addiction.

But as the Democratic primary contest comes to a close, any hopes Mrs. Clinton had of running a high-minded, policy-focused campaign have collided with a more visceral problem.

Voters just don’t trust her.

SNIP

When asked if Mrs. Clinton and Mr. Trump are “honest and trustworthy,” 64 percent of registered voters replied “no,” according to a recent New York Times-CBS News poll. Ask voters why they don’t trust Mrs. Clinton, and again and again they will answer with a single word: Emails.