1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Social services remove young children from grandparents and arrange adoption by gay c

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Jan 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jon-Marc

Jon-Marc New Member

Even if they don't sexually abuse the children, I have no doubt they will be teaching those children that homosexuality is the right way to go, and that we are the abnormal ones. That in my opinion is abuse--corrupting innocent impressionable children who can be easily influenced and made to believe a lie--that homosexuality is an acceptable lifestyle.

2. Matt Black

Matt Black Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

With that I can agree. There's also the point that the children are likely to suffer from homophobic bullying at school on account of having 'parents' with an unconventional lifestyle.

3. BigBossman

BigBossman Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have heard of parents having children who are much older than that. What about them? I think that the grandparents need to take their case to court & fight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.