1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Some addittional Portions Of The Patriot Act Should Also Be Ruled Unconstitutional

Discussion in '2007 Archive' started by betterthanideserve, Oct 3, 2007.

1. betterthanideserve

betterthanideserve New Member

I really don't want to see whats happening to America go on without someone at least trying to give a warning.
    There are many similarities to ITALY circa 1930's and AMERICA 2007,like it or not much of what Mussolini was doing to ITALY is being done to AMERICANS without anyone paying much attention to it.

2. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Mussolini wasn't facing radical Islam, with its "death to all infidels" mantra. We have so far given up nothing of our freedoms, but I expect some intrusions into our understanding of "freedoms" may occur, necessarily.

If/when shillary gets control, you'll have all the lessoning of security you can stand and more. IMO.

3. betterthanideserve

Hillary is a no vote for me

A wolf in Sheeps clothing is still a Wolf.
    Mussolini may not have been facing radical Islam,but both he and the neocons,(democrats as well a republicans) have the same intentions and end-game a _________global government
    a corporate state(where the corporations )control the government) a corporatocracy,FASCISM,if God gave SATAN dominion over the earth who do you suppose satan is using to reach his desired goal?Are we as an american nation with leaders in washington above having a sinful money loving national gov't?

I think not,and since the love of money is the ROOT of all evil what is the real problem?Who do you know that loves money?Bush?FOX?KENNEDY?TRUMP?
    CHENEY?GATES?ROCKEFELLER?FORD?All of the others that we have elected?

If we can ever destroy the root(not money)but the love of it(and I know we never can)then and only then could we ever hope to have a world without evil.
    Satan is surely exercising his authority on earth with every ounce of power he is able to muster,because he knows his time is short.....

4. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Whew!

Am I relieved!

Just ol' Benito. I was expecting more Hitlerisms. :laugh:

5. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

A case could be made, constitutionally, allowing radical Islamists unfettered access to virtually any information they desire, any transportation issues, freedom to proselytize anywhere, especially on our college campuses, in our kindergartens and grade schools. If we don't get some checks and balances in place, and enforce them, we will reap our just reward, but we'll be constitutionally free.

The foot wash basins, the ignoring of middle easterners in their dresses, while patting down grandma Smith, and your 16 yr. old daughter at the airport. The leftists here doing everything possible to facilitate terrorism because they hate GWB, ought to be as big an issue of national security as the foreign terrorists. The almost utter impossibility of breaking these terrorist groups in their mosques, built with terror sponsored money, here in our country, because of the constitutional religious freedom we guarantee. And the myriad of other issues favoring evil, should all be considered and constitutionally addressed. These are destructive forces, that we have been brainwashed into accepting.

I'd far rather amend the C. and have my family/country relatively safe, that to steadfastly adhere to our "so called C. rights" as we now see them and reap the whirlwind of destruction these radicals swear they'll commit.

6. 2 Timothy2:1-4

2 Timothy2:1-4 New Member

They both have dirt, they both have trees, they both have mountains, and they both have coastlines.

7. betterthanideserve

WOW!........................................................................................................................Please don't strain yer brain..........................................

No further response is nessesary from you timmy (unless of course you feel that you must)

#7 betterthanideserve, Oct 4, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2007