1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Some of the Genetic Evidence for the Evolution of Man

Discussion in 'Science' started by UTEOTW, Nov 7, 2004.

1. UTEOTW

UTEOTW New Member

This is not going anywhere. You just want to play word games and keep repeating the same logical fallacy.

BTW, you are Karl, right?

2. jcrawford

jcrawford New Member

QUOTE = Originally posted by UTEOTW:
    "This is not going anywhere."

To the contrary, we are establishing the fact that when the theory of evolution is applied to human beings it is a scientific form of racism.

"You just want to play word games and keep repeating the same logical fallacy."

That's how the theory of evolution works when applied to human beings since the theoretical concepts of human evolution are based on word games, logical fallacies and inherent racism.

"BTW, you are Karl, right?"

Wrong. Upon what false premise and logical fallacy do you base this strange assumption?

3. Paul of Eugene

Paul of Eugene New Member

All the evolutionary scientists I have read who discuss the issue at all have deplored the use of race as a tool for discrmination against people. On the other hand, we have all seen the recent approval of a medication for doctors to prescribe for a certain race only. Is this kind of thing - this medicine approval - what you meant by saying evolution theory is racist?

We are also seeing lots of evidence of biological differences between men and women coming out where the party line was always that there were no innate differences except for the baby carrying thing of course.

4. jcrawford

jcrawford New Member

QUOTE = Originally posted by Paul of Eugene:
    "All the evolutionary scientists I have read who discuss the issue at all have deplored the use of race as a tool for discrmination against people."

Of course. That's why Lubenow and I wish to draw the scientific and academic community's attention to the intrinsic racism of evolutionist theory when evolutionists mistakenly label and classify some of our human ancestors as "extinct species" who originally evolved from non-human ape-like creatures in Africa.

"On the other hand, we have all seen the recent approval of a medication for doctors to prescribe for a certain race only. Is this kind of thing - this medicine approval - what you meant by saying evolution theory is racist?"

No. Lubenow and I only maintain that the theories of human evolution are racist, not the doctors or biologists who may be unaware of the racism inherent in evolutionist theories when applied to people.

"We are also seeing lots of evidence of biological differences between men and women coming out where the party line was always that there were no innate differences except for the baby carrying thing of course."

Besides being racist, many people consider theories of human evolution to be sexist also. For instance: the theory that Neandertal, Homo erectus and sapiens women were incapable of bearing the children of men of other so-called human "species."

5. Paul of Eugene

Paul of Eugene New Member

Well if calling other species less than human makes me racist I guess I'm guilty after all.

PS Any aliens from other planets that are reading this message board, please be aware that I'm talking about species ancestral to homosapiens, not you guys.

6. jcrawford

jcrawford New Member

Calling other people less than human does make evolutionary theorists racist since there is no evidence that Neanderthals and Homo erectus were not fully human and fully capable of being modern man's ancestors.

Interplanetary aliens have nothing to do with human origins according to current scientific theories about human evolution out of Africa.

Try to stay relevent.

7. jcrawford

jcrawford New Member

The only "evidence" for human evolution are the human fossils which sexist and racist evolutionary geneticists say give no indication of their reproductive capacities."

8. The Galatian

The Galatian New Member

Oh my, "sexist and racist."

Karl's in high spirits today.