1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Some one help if you can.

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by Brother Gill, Jan 22, 2007.

1. Brother Gill

Brother Gill New Member

I am looking for small Baptist school to go to. One that I can relocate my family to.
    I am looking for a small or mid size church that has an institute or college. Plaese help if you can. :godisgood:

Phl 1:18 What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice

#1 Brother Gill, Jan 22, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2007
  2. Hawaiiski

Hawaiiski New Member

What are you looking for in a church/school? There are many fundamental independent Baptist churches w/ small schools. What part of the country do you wish to relocate to? What type of degree (if any) are you seeking? Do you wish to attend daytime or evening classes? Which standards & distinctives are most important to you? Which are you NOT willing to conform to? These are just a few questions you should answer before deciding on a school.

3. Hawaiiski

Hawaiiski New Member

I see you're located in Boise. If you want something nearby, I recommend Treasure Valley Baptist Church in Meridian. They have a Bible institute.