1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Soul Winning Conference

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by mortenview, Feb 8, 2004.

1. mortenview

mortenview New Member

I am writing to encourage you to attend our Annual "Soul Winning" Conference. We are looking forward to a great time in the Lord. This is an Independent Baptist Church Conference.

I also realize that all cannot attend every conference. Please pray for it and pass it on if you wish to.

Where: Bible Baptist Church of Selah, Washington
    Dates: March 9-10-11 2004.
    Starts Tuesday The 9th at 7 p.m. supper at 5:30 p.m. Wed. & Thurs. begins at 9 a.m.
    and runs through the evening services which starts at 7 p.m. (Breaks in the afternoon).

Accommodations: Last year, I worked out two (2) different deals with local motels.
    The Best Western Ahtanum Inn in Yakima. (15 minutes from our church). $59 + tax (single) or $69 + tax (double)
    Phone: 1-800-348-9701 Web: www.bestwestern.com/ahtanuminn.
    These rooms are normally $109 & $119.

Next - Big Valley Motel - Yakima (10 minutes from our church)
    1-800-248-3360
    This has been recently remodeled
    Rate: 1 person $39.95 + tax
    2 people 1 bed $49.95 + tax
    2 people 2 beds $59.95 + tax

Display tables are welcome on a 1st come basis at no charge. We are working on FREE items for you to take with you.

Speakers: Evangelist Larry Clayton will be the main speaker.
    Jimmy Walker of Ypsilanti, Michigan will preach.

I will also select some preachers from the floor as well as give as many of you as possible, an opportunity to share a testimony of your ministry.
    This conference looks like it will be very well attended from my response so far.
    In 2003, we had a tremendous turnout. God blessed, preachers were encouraged.

Purpose: To encourage YOU. The folks at Bible Baptist Church of Selah, Washington, want to encourage pastors and churches in the Lord. We want to be a blessing to each and every one of you.
    Each year, approximately 4,000 churches close their doors; several hundred pastors quit the ministry. The need is for each of us to win souls and to encourage each other to win souls and to be a help wherever we can be.

Our prayer is that: each of you attending will leave with an increased vision; renewed hope; rekindled zeal; revived spirit and a deepened determination to reach your community with the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.

For our people, this conference is a revival as it was for many preachers who attended last year. If you are unable to attend, please pray for this conference and/or pass this on to a friend.

Questions: Contact
    Charles Bonner
    Pastor
    Bible Baptist Church
    20 Tibbling Rd.
    Selah, Wa. 98942
    http://www.selahbaptist.org
    509-697-8895

2. go2church

go2church Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Didn't hink you could advertise on the baptist board?

3. Wisdom Seeker

Wisdom Seeker New Member

I don't think this is advertisement. It's a soulwinning conference. There is no money at the root of it.

4. mercy

mercy New Member

Thanks for sharing about the conference, I wish it was close to us, would be fun. We are Independant Baptists in Harmony, NC.

I will be praying,
    God bless you,
    mercy