1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Soulwinning Victories

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by Missionary to Mexico, Aug 27, 2001.

1. Missionary to Mexico

Thought it might be interesting to share how we have lead other people to Christ!

Three months ago I knocked on the door of one of my neighbors. I asked her if she were to die today if she was 100% sure she was going to go to Heaven. She said no and asked us into her home to explain to her how she could be saved. I went through the plan of salvation with her and with tears in her eyes she called on Christ to save her. Lizet is her name. She was so excited and we began to have weekly discipleship classes with her. She told us that her husband was very Catholic and she did not think that he would ever get saved. We decided to befriend him first and invited them and their two children to lunch one day. They came once, then twice, then invited us to their house. One month ago we has a special missionary guest come stay in our home for a few days. We invited Lizet and her family for lunch while they were staying with us. The missionary gave his testimony of how he was saved and then my husband presented the plan of salvation to Lizet's husband, Armando. In our living room, in front of seven people, he accepted Christ as his Saviour!!!

2. the 'I AM' hath sent me

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Missionary to Mexico:
    Thought it might be interesting to share how we have lead other people to Christ!

Three months ago I knocked on the door of one of my neighbors. I asked her if she were to die today if she was 100% sure she was going to go to Heaven. She said no and asked us into her home to explain to her how she could be saved. I went through the plan of salvation with her and with tears in her eyes she called on Christ to save her. Lizet is her name. She was so excited and we began to have weekly discipleship classes with her. She told us that her husband was very Catholic and she did not think that he would ever get saved. We decided to befriend him first and invited them and their two children to lunch one day. They came once, then twice, then invited us to their house. One month ago we has a special missionary guest come stay in our home for a few days. We invited Lizet and her family for lunch while they were staying with us. The missionary gave his testimony of how he was saved and then my husband presented the plan of salvation to Lizet's husband, Armando. In our living room, in front of seven people, he accepted Christ as his Saviour!!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Praise the Lord! :D We have just started an hispanic ministry out our Church. Our first meeting was Saturday. I live in a rural town and there are a lot of migrant workers here. Well, we had 11 to show up, and six of those accepted Jesus as their personal Saviour. Praise His Holy Name! :D We are having another meeting this coming Saturday. I pray more will attend and all we accept that free gift of Salvation.

I will pray for you and your family. I know it is a struggle to break down the walls of catholicism. Pray for me and my wife as we attend school for spanish. I feel the Lord is leading us into the hispanic ministry.

God Bless you.. Gloria de Dios!