1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Source of Faith? 3rd rodeo.

Discussion in 'Calvinism & Arminianism Debate' started by SovereignGrace, Feb 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SovereignGrace

SovereignGrace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    To DHK...

Sooo, people were saved yet no regenerated? Impossible, as the Spirit is what regenerates sinners.

That is why Jesus flew into Nicodemus. Jesus said to him “You are Israel’s teacher," said Jesus, “and do you not understand these things? Very truly I tell you, we speak of what we know and we testify to what we have seen, but still you people do not accept our testimony. I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things?[John 3:10-12]

The new birth, the birth from above, being born anew, was as much a reality in the OT as it is now. That is why Jesus flew into Nicodemus. He told him 'you must be born again', and this was pre-cross, too.

2. SovereignGrace

SovereignGrace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Please do not respond to this guys. I have requested it be either deleted(preferred method) or locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.