1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Southern's DMIN

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by PrTeacher10, Dec 30, 2011.

1. PrTeacher10

PrTeacher10 New Member

Does anyone know what Southern considers as MDIV equivalence in regards to their D.Min. entrance requirements? I know that Liberty is 75 hours and Golden Gate is 72 hours, with class particulars. However, Luther Rice is 90 hours of coursework. I was wondering what Southern's definition was. It seems that is is different by each school's measures.

Thanks

2. glfredrick

glfredrick New Member

Email jwalters@sbts,edu -- Jeff Walters -- and he can fill yoi in on all the particulars that list in the current catalog. At Southern the catalog is your contract and whatever it stipulates is your program unless someone overrides that requirement.

I've worked with close to 100 D.Min. students during their writing phase but I am not up to speed on course requirements.

Tell Jeff that Guy Fredrick sent you...