1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Special army unit ready to be deployed on American soil just before Nov. elections

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by carpro, Jul 9, 2010.

1. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    http://www.examiner.com/x-37620-Con...ed-on-American-soil-just-before-Nov-elections

Special army unit ready to be deployed on American soil just before Nov. elections (Update)
    April 13, 5:16 PMConservative ExaminerAnthony G. Martin

In October of this year, one month prior to the November midterm elections, a special army unit known as 'Consequence Management Response Force' will be ready for deployment on American soil if so ordered by the President.

The special force, which is the new name being given to the 1st Brigade Combat Team of the 3rd Infantry, has been training at Fort Stewart, Georgia and is composed of 80,000 troops.

According to the Army Times,
    The key phrase is 'may be called upon to help with civil unrest.'

2. preachinjesus

preachinjesus Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I openly question the veracity of this report given what website it is on.

3. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It is hard to believe, but it's been known for 2 years and is also reported in the Army Times.

This unit does exist whether you like it or not.

4. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

You might want to read the US Army's official explanation dated 9/15/2008, the Army Times article dated 9/30/2008, the Defense News article dated 1/27/2010, and many other credible sources to get a better perspective on this!

#4 Dragoon68, Jul 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2010
  5. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Already did.

The existence of this unit doesn't really concern me that much. A sensible president would only use them in a sensible manner, but...

a thug from Chicago is Commander -in-Chief and he's openly trying to destroy the country as we know it.

That is something to be concerned about.

6. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Forget November.... Send Them Right Now .....

.... to the border and stop the "civil unrest and crowd control or to deal with potentially horrific scenarios such as massive poisoning and chaos in response to a chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear or high-yield explosive... "

This is what the massive invasion of illegals is potentially bringing into the nation, isn't it ???. Who knows which one, or, which group of illegals haven't been bringing in the parts to make one, or, more of these 'horrific scenarios' happen sooner, than later ?!?!?!?!?

A friend of mine, since retired, was the Unit leader for a group of Black Hawks, and he told me about such a scenario that was possible with the last POTUS elections, and the fear of such social acts should Obama lose that election.

The US also has units in Germany, Korea, and Japan/Okinawa to back up these troops. There is also the law enforcement, which has been trained to operate in unison, and if ordered, under the command of such an operation on American soil.

However, like I said, this unit has existed for more than a decade (at least) and it has NEVER been sent in. BUT, you make a great point about Obama, and we don't know what he'd do.

There is expectation that groups like the Black Panthers, Acorn, and the Anarchists, will cause trouble across the country and at the polls, going after Tea Party groups.

Obama would more than likely order them into action should this happen, but, will the military go after their own ??? I'm not sure, as there is an uneasy relationship with the CIC right now.

I could go on for a while, but, anything is possible. Let's just pray it never happens, or, real civil war could finally break out!!!

Pastor Paul :type:

7. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

#7 carpro, Jul 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2010
  8. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm having a problem with understanding how this wouldn't violate the Posse Comitatus Act.

9. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Seems like some folks enjoy being afraid and sharing that fear with others.

This will not come to pass in October. Mark my words and hold my feet to the fire if I am wrong. We will have a peaceful election in November.

10. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Since when does Obama care about the law?

11. NaasPreacher (C4K)

This is not an Obama idea. It was already here.

What laws has the president broken?

12. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

Alright Poncho, what did you do to Carpro?

13. billwald

billwald New Member

14. NaasPreacher (C4K)

15. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Are you saying this unit does not exist?

Are you saying that part of it's mission is not to quell civil disturbances?

Do you really have anything to contribute at all?:confused:

#15 carpro, Jul 10, 2010
  16. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes it was.

But Obama is the commander-in-chief now. He wasn't before.

Do you really trust him not to try to use troops to enforce his will?

His disregard for the Constitution and the will of the American people is well known.

Why do you think the DOJ has been ordered not to prosecute any minority for violations of civil rights?

Does this sound like a man you can trust?

#16 carpro, Jul 10, 2010
  17. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Which is why people need to be careful about supporting things because "their" person or "their" party is in charge. "Their" person or "their" party will not always be in charge.

Expanding the power of government is generally a bad idea whether we like the person or party in charge or not.

18. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

If you don't like my comments why do you comment about them?

My point is that this doesn't sound like the type of thing you usually post. It sounds more like something Poncho would say.

I hope you are wrong about these 80,000 troops mentioned in the article. The article said a local radio talk show host mentioned that someone in the military was the source. This seems shaky to me, but you could be right. We'll see.

19. NaasPreacher (C4K)

Yes, I am certain he will not use these troops to affect the election.

I did not know DOJ has been ordered by the president not to prosecute minorities for violating civil rights. Could you reference that so I can learn more please? That sounds like an impeachable offence if true.

20. Baptist Believer

Baptist Believer Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oooo... ooo... let me play!

Obama is going to destroy Rush Limbaugh by deorbiting all of the satellites surrounding the earth and crashing them into Limbaugh's home in October before the election.

1.) You can't deny the satellites exist. Therefore, they must be used exactly the way I suggest.
    2.) You know that Obama doesn't like Limbaugh, who is one of Obama's harshest critics. Therefore, it is inconceivable that Obama won't try to murder Limbaugh shortly before the election to confuse Republicans.
    3.) Satellites have "deorbited" before, under the direct control of mission commanders, so therefore it is certain it will be done before the election.

No one can disprove anything I have said!