1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

spin-off from "Route to Calvinism"

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Isaiah40:28, Mar 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psalms109:31

psalms109:31 Active Member

scripture

2 Corinthians 12:9
    But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

God doesn't place choices but paths by His word and where they lead. See the path has for us has no choices only one road. the other has many roads.

I'm not an educated man, but God has called men to

Hebrews 312See to it, brothers, that none of you has a sinful, unbelieving heart that turns away from the living God. 13But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called Today, so that none of you may be hardened by sin's deceitfulness. 14We have come to share in Christ if we hold firmly till the end the confidence we had at first.

#61 psalms109:31, Mar 17, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2007
  2. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

Can you supply links where I label everything I don't believe heresy? If not retract that, please.

Do not talk down to me James, or falsely accuse and put an unfair label on me. Kind of hypocritical to label me arrogant, eh?

I stand by what I said: The doctrine of God being the author of sin is heresy. Period. If you hold to that heresy yourself, I pray that God opens your eyes to the truth.

#62 webdog, Mar 17, 2007
  3. Jarthur001

Jarthur001 Active Member

Can you supply links where I label everything I don't believe heresy? If not retract that, please.
    Please read and understand the word "if".

Do not talk down to me James, or falsely accuse and put an unfair label on me. Kind of hypocritical to label me arrogant, eh?
    You have called me arrogant before,...many times...and I live with it. It seems that you are the one that cannot deal with lables....when it is clear you have become what you say others are. You don't like the word...I will not use it on you again.

I stand by what I said: The doctrine of God being the author of sin is heresy. Period.
    God is love. :)

If you hold to that heresy yourself, I pray that God opens your eyes to the truth.
    If you had taken the time to read my post you would not need to have made this statement.

Again, because I do not hold to it, I am will not be arrogant and call others that do...a bunch of heretics. Because you do not mind to lable others that hold to a known doctrine, "heretics"....and being you do not like the word "arrogant", please chose your own word you like to lable yourself, that shows you are smarter then those old heretics. :)

#63 Jarthur001, Mar 17, 2007
  4. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

I understood it perfectly. Maybe you don't understand what you wrote...

5. rsr

rsr <b> 7,000 posts club</b>

Faith:
    Baptist
    It seems that this thread has degenerated enought that its closing is justified.

rsr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.