1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Spiritual Help in Looking for Volunteer work

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by channing28105, Apr 4, 2009.

1. channing28105

channing28105 New Member

I am a female with Autism the Aspergers kind from Charlotte, North Carolina that lives in a group home that needs me working or volunteering somewhere between 10:00am-2:00pm. I am in need of spiritual help in looking for volunteer work-My job has me at PRN As Needed status because of this I am looking for Volunteer work because I do not want to be sitting at my group home all day and or sitting at my parents house all day. I have a Major interest in wanting to volunteer at a church doing some office work and or Janitorial work and programming an electronic carillon to play at certain times. I have a Major interest in Church bells-Carillons, electronic carillons. My Favorite electronic carillons are the Maas-Rowe ones 2 Churches in Charlotte that I know that have a Maas-Rowe Electronic Carillon is Dilworth United Methodist Church in Charlotte, North Carolina and St. Lukes Lutheran Church in Charlotte. North Carolina I also do not know if a Church would be able to let me be able to volunteer due to the fact I think a lot of them have their Church members volunteer. If you can help me in a spiritual way of finding some volunteer work in a Church please message me

CHANNING

2. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

:praying: with you for an answer from the Lord.