1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Spiritual Warfare

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Benjamin, Jun 19, 2013.

1. convicted1

convicted1 Guest

2. convicted1

convicted1 Guest

Also what Brother Winman stated......

3. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

And this statement proves that you do not understand scripture or have an ounce of discernment. Of course we have to judge. You can't even survive in the world without making judgments. We are to judge righteously, which I have, using the discernment God has graciously given me according to His scriptures.

4. HisWitness

HisWitness New Member

Dragon with 7 heads and 10 horns again.

this is simply symbolic language and offers nothing to proving that a angel sinned ??

could it possibly be speaking about the political entity of Rome ??

Dragon is Roman Empire with 7 heads and 10 horns--Rulers and Kings ??

here again symbolic language--a empire is the Satan here--the roman empire

it was the Adversary--it was made up of MEN

Still doesn't show the event happening of a angel sinning ????

5. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

And this guy calls God satan.

6. HisWitness

HisWitness New Member

lets just say that event happened--those angels(plural)are BOUND in chains of darkness until their judgement.

Now the question is what can a BOUND fallen angel in chains of darkness do unto men ??? NOTHING

if you study this text is being related to the writings of Enoch which was popular among those people at that time---and the writings of enoch had nothing to do at all with a so called angel named Satan.

it related to the 100 watchers(angels) that supposedly came down and had relations with the women on the earth and bare them children.

I don't believe that even happened--if it did why is the book of enoch not in our bibles ??

just because that text was used doesn't mean it was literally a true event that happened--the writer could have been using it because it was so popular among the people to make a illustration that they would hear and listen unto ???

7. HisWitness

HisWitness New Member

okie dokie Lord bless you :jesus::jesus:

8. convicted1

convicted1 Guest

Okay, try to follow along here:

The words Satan, serpent, dragon, and devil are words to describe the wicked one, the one who works in the children of disobedience. Not a human doing this, but an angel fallen.

9. HisWitness

HisWitness New Member

God was an adversary to his people in the old testament--therefore he was Satan unto them (Adversary).

When David numbered the people and sinned--God was the Adversary unto them at that time their Satan(Adversary) that is what the word Satan means Adversary--no matter how much you hate to hear it:

10. convicted1

convicted1 Guest

OMG!!!!!! Mods?????????

11. HisWitness

HisWitness New Member

your wrong again--the words Satan,devil,serpent were all related unto MEN also.
    Satan(Adversary) MEN
    Devil(accuser)MEN
    Serpents ---MEN

MEN were related as Serpents in the new testament
    MEN or even God can be related as Adversary(Satan)
    MEN can be related as Accusers(Devil)

ALL 3 of these words were related to being MEN in both the old and new testament.

This is still not answering where is the scripture of the Satan(sinning angel) listed in the scriptures ????

12. HisWitness

HisWitness New Member

Scream louder friend the word Satan means Adversary
    The old testament used God in one book and Satan in the other book.

it was exactly the same story and happening of the numbering of the people.

one text said Satan and the other text said God

simple meaning of that was that one writer decided to use the WORD Satan instead of God to illustrate that God was Adversary to his people.

instead of screaming for Mods--why don't you study the 2 scriptures and see for yourself :love2::love2::love2:

there was no understanding of an entity called Satan as a fallen angel in their day---neither did the jews in that day even believe such--they knew what was being said that God was the Satan(ADVERSARY)

13. Winman

Winman Active Member

I showed you where Satan sinned.

There were only 4 people in the Garden of Eden. God, Adam and Eve, and Satan in the form of a serpent.

In Ezekiel 28 it is describing the anointed "cherub" that covers, who was in the Garden of Eden. This can ONLY be Satan. And it says he sinned.

I also showed you verses that directly spoke of "the angels that sinned". They left their habitation (heaven).

Now, you said if someone showed you this scripture, you would change your mind. You have not kept your word.

14. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

Like I said.....TROLL!

15. HisWitness

HisWitness New Member

you are 100% speculating on the Serpent being Satan--the scriptures does NOT say that--I have showed where MEN are serpents in the new testament and here you are trying to throw a sinning fallen angel in their when the scriptures does NO such thing

when I asked for the scripture to prove that an angel had sinned and cast away from god--I did NOT ask you to present one that was mere speculation on your part--BUT to present one that CLEARLY shows without any dout or any sign of speculation that it happened and you have NOT presented one.

16. HisWitness

HisWitness New Member

I hope God haves mercy on your ignorant ramblings sister.

Lord bless you :love2::love2:

1st chron. 21-1: Then Satan stood up against Israel and moved david to number Israel.

2nd Sam. 24-1: Now again the anger of the LORD burned against Israel and it incited david against them to say Go number Israel and Judah.

Very evident here that the word Satan(adversary) was indeed talking about the LORD.

Rightly dividing both scriptures plainly is what it is saying.

17. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

No, it is you that needs mercy.

18. Winman

Winman Active Member

2 Pet 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

I guess you cannot read, this verse clearly speaks of "angels that sinned" and says they were cast down to hell, and delivered into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment.

There is no speculation here, look in your Bible and see for yourself.

You have not kept your word, I showed you what you asked for, and you said you would change your mind.

And the only "men" in the Garden of Eden were Adam and Eve. The serpent was the devil, he was the anointed cherub in Ezekiel 28. Scripture says he was perfect in his ways in the day he was created until iniquity was found in him.

There have been no men in Eden except Adam and Eve, God chased them out and put an angel to guard the Garden. Adam and Eve had not even had children at this point, there were no other men.

Try keeping your word. It takes courage.

19. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I've heard this type of reasoning, insistence that others are honoring Satan, twisted proof-texting and accompanying accusations and declarations of judgment along with claims of evil being indistinguishable between God and Satan and all before - it came from a "group" which was role-playing.

...And I'm highly suspicious that, at best hiswitness has been learning from the wrong sources. If you know what I mean.

20. HisWitness

HisWitness New Member

iv already posted on this post scroll up some and read it pls :love2: