1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sponsored child in Kenya

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by Beth, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Beth

Beth New Member

We have a little girl, a sponsored child, in Kenya. We haven't heard anything about her safety. Please pray that Rashan and her family will be protected from the recent violence. Rashan, Praise the Lord, is saved.

2. Sopranette

Sopranette New Member

I'm praying that she is okay.

love,

Sopranette

3. Beth

Beth New Member

thank you for your prayers!

The ministry through whom we sponser Rashan reports that the turmoil has affected most of their sponsored children in Kenya. Since the ministry has had to withdraw from most of the affected areas, it will be a while before we hear any specific news on our little girl.

4. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

I will be praying for her.

5. Beth

Beth New Member

Tentatively

Tentatively, it looks like the child development center which assists Rashan was not in the list of centers affected by the violence. I am praying this is an indication that she was not affected.

We just got updated pictures of her this week....she is my daughter's age, 10. Rashan is just a lovely little girl!

6. Beth

Beth New Member

She is fine, PTL

We just got a letter from Rashan, dated right before Easter. She is doing great, and has not be affected by the violence. Thank you for your prayers for this little girl!

love,
    Beth