1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Statistical Help

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by PastorSBC1303, Nov 5, 2007.

1. PastorSBC1303

PastorSBC1303 Active Member

I am in need of some help with statistical analysis for my DMin project. Particularly I need some help with Chi-Square tests.

Anyone have any help for me?

Thanks.

2. paidagogos

paidagogos Active Member

How much help do you need?

Although I am committed to the max this week, I can possibly help with statistics at a later time. However, I have a friend (former instructor in statistics at USC in Columbia, SC) who helps people with their dissertations for a fee. Let me know and I'll PM his email.

A lot depends on how much help you need. I cannot commit myself to a heavy involvement but I am game for answering a question or two. PM me if you're interested.

3. TomVols

TomVols New Member

I may be able to help, but I'm covered up as well. Email me.

4. PastorSBC1303

PastorSBC1303 Active Member

Thanks for posting guys, I will give you some more info and perhaps yall can give me some guidance for the best course of action.

I basically have a pre-project and a post-project questionnaire with a 5 point Likert scale that needs to analyzed. I was told that the best way to do this was a Chi-Square test.

So if yall can provide any other help let me know. I am more than willing to pay someone that is reputable to help me as well.

Tom, if you think you can be of some assistance to me, can you PM me your email, I do not believe I have it. Thanks.