1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stephen Gordon Named New Libertarian Party Communications Director

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by KenH, May 31, 2006.

1. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    This is great news for we Libertarians. The Libertarian Party may finally be getting serious about winning elections, especially if the Libertarian Reform Caucus(www.reformthelp.org) is able to make changes to the party during this summer's national convention.

The announcement:

While I was hoping to give Stephen at least a few days of peace to relocate to Washington, D.C., it looks like someone from a small group of people decided to throw a wrench in those plans. Regardless, I am very pleased to confirm that Stephen Gordon will be joining me and the rest of the LPHQ team as our director of communications.
    We have a very small staff in D.C. so it’s very important that we hire people who do more than come up with “bright ideas” and only talk about them. We must have people with not only vision but with the ability to see a task to completion.

Stephen fits that bill but more importantly, he doesn’t fear success because he doesn’t fear failure. This trait is invaluable if you are going to truly commit yourself to America’s third party.

I’ve known and observed Stephen for a few years now and he doesn’t hold back and pours his energy into any given task, regardless of the likely outcome. He doesn’t look for an excuse as to why we should or will fail. He looks for a way to succeed.

We’re in a special time right now that does not come along very often. We need people like Gordon to take advantage of this situation and we don’t have much time to do it.

I hope that your readers will be supportive of this move and will give Stephen the support that he needs for what will no doubt be one of the most challenging jobs of his life.

#1 KenH, May 31, 2006
    Last edited: May 31, 2006