1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stimulus is Too Heavy on Spending, Says Growing Number of Senators

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Dragoon68, Feb 1, 2009.

1. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

Stimulus is Too Heavy on Spending, Says Growing Number of Senators

Even some Democrats are wising up and it hasn't taken too long for them to do so. They'll still have a hard time resisting putting their hands on all that money but maybe public opposition will make them a tad bit more shy about stealing our money.

I think the $900 billion spending program is about $900 billion too heavy!

2. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

I would say that most of the democrats in DC would be more at home in a pig pen!:smilewinkgrin:

3. BigBossman

BigBossman Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I hope the Senate will vote it down. There's just too much in the so called "Stimulus Package" that is not related to our economy. I'd like to know how the environmental research & digital TV conversion is related to our economy. That's just part of that package. I know there's more that I wouldn't approve of.

4. donnA

donnA Active Member

I hope this 'stimulus package' of more government spending isn't what we can expect from obama for the next 4 years. if so we're in trouble.

5. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

We're in trouble!