Stoopid Question

Discussion in '2000-02 Archive' started by Kathy, Sep 21, 2001.

  1. Kathy

    Kathy
    Expand Collapse
    New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2001
    Messages:
    1,541
    Likes Received:
    0
    What is the symbol for a girl? Is it the O with an arrow pointing upwards from the upper right hand side, or is the O with a t underneath? LoL I can't remember to save my life!

    Kathy
    <><
     
  2. Nicole

    Nicole
    Expand Collapse
    New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2001
    Messages:
    235
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hurry up people!!!! Kathy's waiting outside the restrooms and she'd like to know which one to go in!!!! LOL Kathy. BTW I have NO idea! [​IMG]
     
  3. Footwasher

    Footwasher
    Expand Collapse
    New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2001
    Messages:
    160
    Likes Received:
    0
    Perhaps this thread should be in the women only forum, because the only replies I can think of should not be seen by male eyes.

    Suffice it to say, I think the one with the arrow pointing up is for males. But I could be wrong.

    Okay, now go on in before you have an accident. :D
     
  4. Stephen

    Stephen
    Expand Collapse
    New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2001
    Messages:
    69
    Likes Received:
    0
    t underneath is the girl and the arrow is the boy. Can't tell you how to remember because this is a Baptist board. :eek:

    Stephen
     
  5. Brother Adam

    Brother Adam
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2001
    Messages:
    4,427
    Likes Received:
    0
    LOL, thats not a stoopid question since no one seems to know. If i recall right though woman are the one with a circle and it has a cross and is pointing down.

    Just walk in one of the bathrooms Kathy. If there are men in there then you know you made a mistake :D

    Until Next Post, Adam
     
  6. Kathy

    Kathy
    Expand Collapse
    New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2001
    Messages:
    1,541
    Likes Received:
    0
    <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nicole:
    Hurry up people!!!! Kathy's waiting outside the restrooms and she'd like to know which one to go in!!!! LOL Kathy. BTW I have NO idea! [​IMG]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    LoL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
  7. Kathy

    Kathy
    Expand Collapse
    New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2001
    Messages:
    1,541
    Likes Received:
    0
    See what you started Nicole? LoL! Actually, I was making up invitations for my daughters B-day party on the 'puter and I am putting in the words "For Girls Only" so I thought it'd be cool to put the symbol instead of the word Girl. OK???? Sheesh! *hehe*

    Kathy
    &lt;&gt;&lt;

    P.S. Thanks btw!
     
  8. Brother Adam

    Brother Adam
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2001
    Messages:
    4,427
    Likes Received:
    0
    <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stephen:
    t underneath is the girl and the arrow is the boy. Can't tell you how to remember because this is a Baptist board. :eek:

    Stephen
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    okay now i'm really curious!!! Grr! I wanna know!

    Until Next Post, Adam
     
  9. Kathy

    Kathy
    Expand Collapse
    New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2001
    Messages:
    1,541
    Likes Received:
    0
    Curiosity killed the cat Adam! ~MEOW~ *hehe*

    Kathy
    &lt;&gt;&lt;
     
  10. Barnabas H.

    Barnabas H.
    Expand Collapse
    <b>Oldtimer</b>

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2000
    Messages:
    6,807
    Likes Received:
    0
    Just for your information, the symbol you are looking for is a capital O with an upsidedown cross attached to it on the bottom. It is called the mirror of Venus. I wonder why????????? ;)
     
  11. Nicole

    Nicole
    Expand Collapse
    New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2001
    Messages:
    235
    Likes Received:
    0
    <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kathy:
    Curiosity killed the cat Adam! ~MEOW~ *hehe*

    Kathy
    &lt;&gt;&lt;
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Yes Kathy, curiosity DID kill the cat...but for a while, I was a suspect!
     
  12. Nicole

    Nicole
    Expand Collapse
    New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2001
    Messages:
    235
    Likes Received:
    0
    <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kathy:
    See what you started Nicole? LoL! Actually, I was making up invitations for my daughters B-day party on the 'puter and I am putting in the words "For Girls Only" so I thought it'd be cool to put the symbol instead of the word Girl. OK???? Sheesh! *hehe*

    Kathy
    &lt;&gt;&lt;

    P.S. Thanks btw!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    [​IMG] hee-hee-hee! I know, and personally, I get a kick out of it! [​IMG] I've been awake a few days now, doesn't take much to amuse me!LOL
     
  13. Nicole

    Nicole
    Expand Collapse
    New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2001
    Messages:
    235
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hey, you could actually do the invitation the opposite way and have it with NO BOYS ALLOWED. Thats an easy one...put a picture of a man sitting on the front porch with his shotgun! lol
     
  14. Brother Adam

    Brother Adam
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2001
    Messages:
    4,427
    Likes Received:
    0
    <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nicole:
    Hey, you could actually do the invitation the opposite way and have it with NO BOYS ALLOWED. Thats an easy one...put a picture of a man sitting on the front porch with his shotgun! lol<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Oh dear....lets not go there shall we. i've had to face dad's of girls i have dated and let me tell you i have had my life threatened more than once :D

    Until Next Post, Adam
     
  15. Kathy

    Kathy
    Expand Collapse
    New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2001
    Messages:
    1,541
    Likes Received:
    0
    LoL! Who'd have thought this thread could turn out so funny? *hehe* Anyway, I'll quote what my husband said about the whole thing...(upon showing him the symbol) "What does that mean?" and I said "It says for girls only, but I used the symbol instead of the word girl" and he said "No one is gonna know what that is...just put girl would you?" LoL! Hey ladies, should I submit? *hahahahaha*

    Kathy
    &lt;&gt;&lt;
     
  16. Gina B

    Gina B
    Expand Collapse
    Active Member

    Joined:
    Dec 30, 2000
    Messages:
    16,944
    Likes Received:
    1
    Yes! March in there and change that invitation before you lose your salvation! How DARE you even QUESTION his AuthoritAAAY!
    Don't MAKE me lose my testimony on your girl!
    Hmph!
    da Gina
    (keeping rebellious women across America in line)
     
  17. Rev. Joshua

    Rev. Joshua
    Expand Collapse
    <img src=/cjv.jpg>

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2001
    Messages:
    2,859
    Likes Received:
    0
    The other symbol, by the way, is Mars; and the arrow can be construed as representing either his sword or his, well, his other sword.

    Joshua
     
  18. Kathy

    Kathy
    Expand Collapse
    New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2001
    Messages:
    1,541
    Likes Received:
    0
    <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gina:
    Yes! March in there and change that invitation before you lose your salvation! How DARE you even QUESTION his AuthoritAAAY!
    Don't MAKE me lose my testimony on your girl!
    Hmph!
    da Gina
    (keeping rebellious women across America in line)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    GIRL! You dun churched me! ~REPENTING~

    Kathy
    &lt;&gt;&lt;
     
  19. Kathy

    Kathy
    Expand Collapse
    New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2001
    Messages:
    1,541
    Likes Received:
    0
    <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rev. Joshua Villines:
    The other symbol, by the way, is Mars; and the arrow can be construed as representing either his sword or his, well, his other sword.

    Joshua
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>


    OOOOOOkkkk then! LoL! Happy now Adam? *hehe*

    Kathy
    &lt;&gt;&lt;
     
  20. Aaron

    Aaron
    Expand Collapse
    Member

    Joined:
    Sep 4, 2000
    Messages:
    15,646
    Likes Received:
    223
    What's wrong with the traditional stick person with a dress for girl and stick person for boy?
     

Share This Page

Loading...