1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Strengthening the body of Christ

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by Parture, Aug 19, 2005.

1. Parture

Parture New Member

There were over 200 Christian forums signed up on the Top 100 Christian Forums, which was the original topsite for just Christian forums.

I cancelled the whole thing because I was frustrated and discouraged by all the dissension in Christendom in seeing all the different views, in their not willing to change.

However, as you can see I have solved this issue, and welcome your forum back again, in approaching this matter in a new way. Praise the Lord!

Love, in Christ,
    Parture
    I
    I
    I
    I
    I
    I
    I
    *** Parture, while we applaud your initiative to start a new site for a list of Christian Forums, this is not the way to go about advertising. Your are going against BB policy in doing so. Your approach should be the notification of our Webmaster, and at his discretion he would make an honorable mention in the BaptistBoard.com Announcement forum. Therefore, I have deleted the link to this site pending your follow-up with our Webmaster. This thread is hereby closed. Thank you for your kind understanding and cooperation. In Christ, Barnabas (your friendly BB Administrator) [​IMG] ***

[ August 21, 2005, 07:22 AM: Message edited by: Barnabas J. Halo ]