1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Suggestion

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Yankee candle, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Yankee candle

Yankee candle New Member

I would like to make a suggestion about this board. I hope it will cause some serious consideration.

On my first time to post here I gave a picture of a stalk of wheat tied at the stems laid on a beautiful background, but the picture was larger than the rules allow and it was quickly removed by the administration. I understand.

I would like to ask that that rule be changed to allow for larger pictures. I just exited another Baptist website that had the same format and allowed for pictures that don't need to be resized. It was nice to be able to pull up those pictures and not have to re-do them. I have many pictures that I can post here and I would be encouraged to do so if this rule could be adjusted to allow for it.

What difficulty would it be anyway?

I hope you will take this into consideration. When I saw the format you have here, (which is easy on the eyes) I registered because I wanted to post with the option of bringing forth those pictures.

May God bless you,

Have a nice day.

2. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

That rule has been in place since the board was created. It was done so to save on bandwidth.

You would have to talk to the owner, AndrewT, to get it changed.

Also, some people post pictures so large that it puts the pages off-whack.

Blessings,
    §ue