1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sumerian Religion

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by evangelist6589, Mar 30, 2013.

1. evangelist6589

evangelist6589 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I was out witnessing and a man said to me "… You." I then preached against him and he turned around and walked to where I was standing and wanted a debate. I had mistaken him to be New Age or Scientology, but he holds to some Sumerian religion. After hearing him out and he said he would read the More than a Carpenter tract that I gave him, he eventually apologized for cussing me out and I got his email. Usually I use the LAW for the proud, and grace for the humble, but he was not ready for the law, so once he reads the tracts I will send him an email and use the LAW.

Anyone know much about the Sumerian religion? I looked it up on Google but do not fully understand what I read. I am no apologetics expert like a Hank Hanagraaf or Josh McDowell so perhaps I should ask them.