1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Support our troops!

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Craigbythesea, Aug 21, 2005.

1. StraightAndNarrow

StraightAndNarrow Active Member

Who made abortion legal? A Republican Supreme Court. I'm against abortion but let's be clear on that.

2. emeraldctyangel

emeraldctyangel New Member

Im confused how abortions are happening on the battlefield. *blinks eyes*

All I can do is laugh at Craigbythesea and resist the urge to pat him on the head. Did you eat paint chips when you were little?

3. Craigbythesea

Craigbythesea Active Member

Paint chips taste good. You should try some! And a couple quarts of lacquer thinner to wash them down!!

:D

[​IMG]

4. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

Paint chips taste good. You should try some! And a couple quarts of lacquer thinner to wash them down!!

:D

[​IMG]
    </font>[/QUOTE]You need a better understanding about the military - the people top to bottom - that defends our nation and what motivates them to do so.

I don't find any humor in your original comments nor your follow up.

5. Craigbythesea

Craigbythesea Active Member

I worked very closely with the U.S. military for six years and spent literally thousands of hours in discussion with military personnel from e-1's up through 0-9's and for the past 20 years I have continued to study the U.S. Military, its philosophy, and the application of that philosophy.

Someday you might try having a discussion with a U.S. serviceman and get his take on these matters.

[​IMG]

6. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

Aside from my own personal experiences, I continue to do just exactly that! So, you must be speaking with a completely different group than those with whom I've served or known. I don't think you represent the military I know!

You're original comments were completely out of line and so was your attempt to make humor of them.