1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Surface 2 w/ windows rt

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by just-want-peace, Jan 8, 2015.

1. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Got my wife a surface 2 for b-day, and having serious problems.
    Going thru the setup process, for some reason after setting up a password to log in, it refuses to recognize the password.
    Have gone to MS site on my desktop and changed password 10-15 times. Each time it accepts new password, but when trying to log in, it always responds, "password incorrect"
    I would prefer to bypass password for log-on, but she had already done this before I became involved, so I don't even know if this is even an option.
    If need-be, I would like to re-set and start from "factory fresh", but I have no idea how to do that either.
    Any and all help appreciated!!!!! Thanks!

2. exscentric

exscentric Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Snoop around eightforums.com and you may find your answer - it is full of knowledgeable folks. I'm guessing there was a typo when setting up the password - you will have to deal with it on the computer not online.

3. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks! Managed to reset to "factory" specs, and now is chugging along!