1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Swine flu deaths among US kids rising CDC says

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by alatide, Oct 10, 2009.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

One question. What do they all have in common?

They all do their best to SCARE the people to death. And SCARE them into silence, and SCARE them into compliance, and SCARE them into obedience.

I posted this Ron Paul quote in another thread. I'll paraphrase (shorten) it here a tad.

"Foreign policy? SCARE the people to death, great fear! Then you can do what you want.

Economic crisis? SCARE the people to death, then you can socialize the economy.

In medicine? SCARE the people to death then you can socialize medicine." Ron Paul

That's what the "authorities" do best. Do you really think they need you to help them SCARE the people to death, or into silence, or into obedience?

I'm going let you in on a little secret that's hidden in plain sight. What's happening is the, well, let's just call them the "internationalists" want global control of everything. Finances, resources, education, information even the air that you breathe. In order to do that they first have to dismantle the USA, it's civil constitution and the individualism that beats within the heart of every American.

It was no accident that Bush took on us two very costly nation building experiments that we couldn't afford, increased the size of government 50%, reduced our liberties to privileges the government can take away on a bureaucrats whim. Just as the economic crisis and passing hundreds of billions of dollars to the elite who caused it all was no accident. It's no accident that Obama is following Bush's footsteps. Giving hundreds of billions of dollars away to the elite, stretching out Bush's nation building experiments while giving away yet more hundreds of billions of dollars we ain't got to the elite. It's no accident that he favors the United Nations Charter over the U.S. constitution.

You think there are two parties, and you hate one of them and love the other. There isn't two parties. There's one. The globalist party that wants world government. You see it as two factions bickering over which is the best way to get there and you mistake it for two parties with two different agendas. But it's not like that at all. It's like two lumberjacks who want to cut down the same tree. Both of them have ideas of what the best way to do that is but they have the same agenda. To cut down the tree. They'll argue and call names and look for all the world to be working against each other but they agree on the same goal. That tree must come down. One will take a turn at the axe chopping away at that tree until his axe gets dull and he gets tired then the other will take over and start wacking that tree with fesh energy and sharp blade.

That's how the globalist party works. The republicans (#1 lumberjack) will chop away at our constitution, sovereignty and economy until their blades get dull or people get sick of them and "elect" the democrats (#2 lumberjack) who come in fresh swinging their sharp axe blades at our constitution, our sovereignty and our economy. They have the same agenda chop down the tree and the tree they're trying to fell is the USA, it's consitution, our sovereignty and our freedom.

And how do they do that? They SCARE the people to death, they SCARE the people into silence, they SCARE the people into compliance, and they SCARE them into obedience. All the while passing laws to box us in. They steal our wealth and give it away while building up the grandest militarized police force on the planet, and for what? To keep us in line when you all finally do wake up and realize that what I've been telling you from my first post on to this one is true.

They're SCARING the people into thinking that only the "international community" can take care of them.

My advice? Don't get scared. Get mad! We only got this one republic and one constitution don't let these parasites and that's exactly what they are take that away from us. Open your eyes your democratic heros are there to lead down the road to a one world order the same as the republican's heros are there to lead them down the same road. They may take different paths but the destination is same.

Do you really want to go there? Do any of you?

#21 poncho, Oct 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2009
  2. Nonsequitur

Nonsequitur New Member

Right back at 'cha. Or are you now telling us you have a medical background instead of being an 'inganeer'? (Or however you mis-spelled it when you were whoever.)

Wait.....wait....I'm sorry. I forgot that you are old and delusional.
    Of course you are right.
    We all understand that, in your day, in the '30's, that one could be both a nurse AND an inganeer.
    Did you receive the flowers and candy I sent to your old folks home?
    Just remember, 23-Skiddooo and Tyler too!

3. Nonsequitur

Nonsequitur New Member

Well, of course it is Granma. You are so old and wise. Why, it was only you who figured out the U.S. plan to take over Iraq. Why from there, we can ship everything they make (oil) to other countries to be refined at a substantial cost. By the way, where's my birthday check?

4. Nonsequitur

Nonsequitur New Member

What? As opposed to parents who choose not to have their kids shot with UNPROVEN junk regardless of what they think about Obama? Time to take your meds Granma.

5. Nonsequitur

Nonsequitur New Member

Please doctor, your research and testing is.......?

6. donnA

donnA Active Member

drugs that were tested for years and still proved to be dangerous once given to people, and were approved by the government, that same governemtn telling people to give their child thid drug.

7. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Troll feeding only makes them want to stay

8. donnA

donnA Active Member

If you feed a homeless stray dog, it sticks around, your stuck with it even if you didn't want it.
    trolls seem to be the same way.

9. Nonsequitur

Nonsequitur New Member

I'm sorry. but I did ask for more comic relief. I'm running out of ideas.:laugh:

10. Nonsequitur

Nonsequitur New Member

Ooh..... good one! Sounds alot like my ex-wife!
    (Wait a minute.)
    This is a 'wayhomer'.
    You'll get it on the way home. (Ar,Ar...humor....!)
    (But why does it sound alot like my ex-wife?)

11. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Let's say you have breast cancer ... and I pray you never do. Would you rather do nothing and know you are going to die or take a medication knowing there are nasty side effects, but which may possibly give you many years of life.

Example: My last boss, before I retired, had breast cancer. She went through terrible rounds of chemo and radiation ... that was 14 years ago and she has been cancer free and lived a good, happy life. The cancer she had was very aggressive. If she had done nothing, because the medication had bad side effects she would have died in 1995.

I have yet to see that the H1N1 flu shot is dangerous. I have yet to have taken a shot of any kind that was worse than the disease it prevented.

#31 Crabtownboy, Oct 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2009
  12. rbell

rbell Active Member

Great. And I took an antibiotic for a sinus infection in 2003. Your point is...?

So I take it you didn't take the 1976 vaccine, then...

13. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    My point is it is stupid to refuse to take a shot or medications that may prevent a serious disease, even if there are side effects.

I have taken the flu shot annually for over 30 years and during that time have not had the flu or any side effects ... unless you consider not having the flu a side effect.

14. donnA

donnA Active Member

prevent or treat a disease? theres a difference. and everyone knows for a lot fo people flu shots never work. I can show you a lot of people who get flu every year, some more then once, and they had a flu shot, many come down with flu within days of getting the shot. it did not prevent the flu. I had a shot last year because my doctor wanted me to becasue I had been very sick last year, guess what, I got flu anyway. no more not working flu shots for me.
    the 1976 vaccine killed more then the flu did. did you get that shot?

15. Johnv

Johnv New Member

You can't get the same flu more than once. If a person is coming down with a case of the flu more than once, they're coming down with a different strain every time. However, I question if such persons are being diagnosed with the flu by a physician. The reason I ask is because a lot of people think they have a case of the flu, when in reality, they have a case of the common cold.

BTW, I'm slated to get my H1N1a shot next week, along with my regular season flu shot.

16. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    According to the CDC and many other sources the flu shot for each year is based on a guess as to what flu strain will be prevalent each year. Do you get that? The flu shot is a guess. If you get the flu after the shot it is because the shot you received was for a different strain of flu. What is more alarming is the adjuncts and the preservatives such a aluminum, primarisol, and mercury that is or has been included in the vaccinations. Now one shot is not necessarily harmful but the preservatives in numerous shots becomes deadly.

So the whole program is simply guess work from year to year. And you are the guinea pig.

#36 Revmitchell, Oct 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2009
  17. abcgrad94

abcgrad94 Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    My doctor told me it IS possible to get the same flu more than once. She said that you can catch a virus over and over, and the flu is a virus.

The flu vaccine could kill me, as I am allergic to eggs and they use eggs in the flu shot. They also use them in the MMR shot, to which my daughter had a horrible reaction to as a baby before we found out she is allergic to eggs, too.

I'll take my chances with the flu instead of with a vaccine that has not been properly tested or proven to be safe for my health.

18. Johnv

Johnv New Member

That statement is so incredibly full of ignorance, I don't even know where to begin. Virus pattern rates are quite predictable. The annual flu shot has been done for decades now. Based on results, they get those pattern predictions right most of the time.

19. donnA

donnA Active Member

which is why I see no purpose in it. They guess and then shot some drug into me, I think not.

not planning on it.

same flu or not, they got it.
    and I seem to think the local doctors may work in the south, but they aren't dumb as you epople seem to think they are, they DO kow the flu when they see it.

this would be why they made the wrong flu vaccine what wa sit last year, year ebfore, they predicted wrong.

20. abcgrad94

abcgrad94 Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not last year, they didn't. Our local news reported doctors saying they had guessed "wrong" last year! Basically they said exactly what Rev posted. They try to make an educated guess based on flu patterns.