SwordSearcher4

Discussion in 'Bible Reading Plan 2016' started by Clint Kritzer, Oct 26, 2002.

1. Clint Kritzer

Clint Kritzer
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Administrator

I'm sure all of you have noticed the bright flashing banner ad that we have on the site this month for Sword Searcher Bible software. This banner will link you to a site from where you can download a trial version of this program. I did so on the first or second day that the ad ran. I was so impressed that I had a check in the mail by the next day!

Well, my disc arrived and I must say I am even more impressed now than I was when I tried the demo. This software is made for people who are serious about their studies of the Bible. It has a dozen versions of the Bible plus a KJV with Strong's links and the Texus Receptus. It contains 7 Bible dictionaries and Encyclopedias, 360 beautiful maps , 14 commentaries, 4 Topical guides, Fox's Book of Martyrs, and a multitude of things I have yet to find and explore.

If you are a serious student of the Scriptures and want a tool that will revolutionize your potential for studying God's word, Sword Searcher is the software for you.

I strongly recommend clicking the banner ad at the top of the page or clicking the link I will provide at the end of this post to go to the Sword Searcher website. You will not regret this decision.

click here to go to SwordSearcher.com

2. Gina B

Gina B
    Expand Collapse

I agree with Clint. I have had this software for about a year, and it's an EXCELLENT resource, and very quick and easy to use.
    I use it both on and off the internet. It's so quick and easy to look up tons of commentaries on one verse with a click while having the whole passage right there, you can set up daily devotions, and for KJV people, there's some beautiful stuff. [​IMG]
    Gina

3. JIMNSC

JIMNSC
    Expand Collapse

Clint - If you haven't already, you will receive an e-mail from B. Staggs offering to let you purchase two discs for the price of one for gifts.

This offer is only going to users of Swordsearcher and it's a small price to pay for two Christmas gifts for two people who take studying the Bible seriously.

I assume you know about Theophilos that you can download and use free of charge. It has the fastest search capabilities I've encountered. I use it to prepare SS lessons.